Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Shop Update

It's been slow moving over here...something about having time off makes me feel LAZY. I have managed to add some new pieces to the shop, and I have plenty more to add if I could just stop watching movies and reading and doing all those fun things I rarely get to do.
Does it sound like I'm complaining? I'm not. I just have trouble being unproductive. I think it's a compulsion.

Here are some new items:
Vintage Pin Utensil Set, Fork and Spoon $12


Finger Locket...a vintage inspired cameo ring $14


Classic Love...Long Cameo Locket Earrings $15


Petite Hairpins in Purple and Pink $9


Red Hot...Vintage Glass Screw Back Earrings $14

{all images via D&OC Etsy shop}

I've also relisted some older favorites that I finally have back in stock like the black bird hairpin, the Iva cocktail ring, and the Blackest of Roses mini stud earrings.

I also wanted to thank you, the kindest readers around, for your supportive comments on the engagement post. It means a lot to both of us to have such a wonderful, bright group of people cheering us on.

14 comments:

DawnCorrespondence said...

Great listings! I am in the same boat - I feel like I am getting lazy too! Time to get my act together and get back in the routine that I am sooo craving!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

So pretty! Love the cameo earrings and fork and spoon pins in particular. I think it's great that you're taking some time to relax! My husband and I tackled the big office re-do project this weekend too, but we too Jan 1 off and slept in yesterday and today. I'm sure it will take the rest of the week's free time to finish, but one can't spend the entire holiday break working, then it's just like every other week! ;)

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful items! I love all these new additions- especially the cameo inspired ring. Beautiful!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

HeatherClark said...

the utensil pins are so adorable! I so know what you mean...I've been off the 24th until today and it seems all I wanted to do was rest.

I also have some new vintage items I want to add to my etsy shop but that would mean I have to get out of bed and take pictures of them which is not sounding ideal right now

heather

S and O said...

go on, read a nice long book, watch a movie, have fun and enjoy your holiday! work will still be there for you when you get back to it - hheee:)

Your pieces are gorgeous, especially those red hot earrings...
Happy New Year!
xoxo
Olivia

Kristen said...

Those itty bitty utensils are beyond adorable!!
As always... your work is gorgeous!

drollgirl said...

whee! i am loving your new items!

and congrats to you for taking time off and enjoying yourself! i am dreading the return to work tomorrow! i like being lazy and relaxing and reading and enjoying life!

Gabbi said...

Love your shop Christina, especially those utensil pins... so cute!!♥

Unknown said...

That ring is gorgeous, love it want it!

stephchows said...

It's so true, unless I'm super busy... I get nothing done!!! Cute new stuff for the shop!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I adore the pin utensil set- how cute! Happy 2010!

inkWELL Press said...

Christina,
Your shop just keeps getting better and better! Love the new stuff! Especially those earrings!

Aline said...

everything is so pretty, love the new additions!

Sam said...

It just keeps getting better and better your shop!! Truly lovely!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover