Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Shop Update

Head on over to Bright, Bold, and Beautiful today as I'm offering a gift certificate and a special discount.
Here are a few newbies (and they'll be plenty more if the stinking weather would give me some natural light to work with).
VINTAGE Sparkling Flower Screw Back Earrings $12


Mixed Berries, a Hairpin Trio $14


Raw Umber Chrysanthemum Earrings $10

{all photos via D&OC shop}

Win your gift certificate here.

{Have you entered the Enchanted Leaves giveaway yet?}

9 comments:

liz said...

I love your earrings! I'll definitely be getting some in 2010!
lizzypunch.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

By now, you know how much I love your work. And these are beautiful... You are simply so very talented.

Chic Coles said...

I love those Vintage sparkling flower earrings! What fun!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I entered! Loving that first pair of sparkly earrings!

Annie said...

Aw, that first pair of earrings is so beautiful! I want!

Sam said...

I love the top twinkly pair of earrings! They would look so nice with an evening LBD and a sparkly clutch!

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

sooo cute those earrings! :)

Ash said...

Those vintage earrings are simply wonderful. I wish I could wear them.

Diana said...

Lurrrrvvvve the first pair. Makes me kick teenage self for stretching my ears.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover