Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wishlist 01.06.11

vintage southwestern bucket bag $78
vintage southwestern (small) bucket bag $58
vintage wool and leather handbag $144
Santoki Vintage has a fun collection of vintage Southwestern style handbags and I'm thinking I really need one.  In order to justify such a purchase, I have a few points:  1) I don't have a bag that looks like these 2) one of these bags would add a bit of color and pizazz to a boring work outfit 3) vintage is good for the earth.  I'm really good at justifying my wants, aren't I?  I also wouldn't mind owning these shoes, but we'll take one thing at a time.

3 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Yes, please.
Me too.

Cheers!

Karena said...

Love these really wonderful!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

I had one of these as a kid----why oh why didn't I hang onto it?? : ) love these.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover