Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Man Made Rain

I'll give you one guess as to what type of weather we've been having.  Rain might not do much for my mood but doesn't it make fantastic imagery?  


From plates to mobiles to prints and letterpress cards, rain is definitely a motif that makes me smile.
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and trying desperately to catch up with the online world and your lovely blogs.  You might notice that posting is a bit sporadic but that's because I'm trying to fit it in whenever I can, even if it's right before bed time.  Hang in there with me, the storms always pass.

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

The mobile is so sweet.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

Melissa Righero said...

It's almost unhealthy how much I read your blog...I just want to shop, shop, shop every time I read it.

WendyB said...

That raccoon is adorable.

Karena said...

You are doing just great. I hope you will come see me and follow I think you will enjoy as well!

Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

I absolutely MUST have those plates with the raindrops & bunting! Le swoon...

Candice said...

It's so refreshing to see a positive spin on rainy weather! Well done! I love the plates!

Jess said...

Hang in there, girl :) We all have those times!

And man, it has been raining like a bastard here, too :)

Beth Cyr said...

what a lovely cheery rain theme! that mobile is too cute.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Don't you love lauraamiss?
I featured her on my blog today!

drollgirl said...

rain is a LOT better in 2d format than in reality!

hang in there girl! i can't keep up either! it is so hard to get to everything! :\

Diana said...

This is adorable.
I hate feeling so blah but these def cheer up.

Take your time, lady. "mark all as read" does wonders for me when needed.

o said...

these are adorable! i love the rainy day motif:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover