Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pleats and Pretties

I built this outfit around these brown pleated pants.  Why you ask?  Well, I'm not a fan of pleats BUT I like the cut of these pants and think they would be great for the office.  I paired them with a sheer, airy blouse, retro style wedges and feminine accessories. 
Ball and Chain Necklace via Bleubird Vintage $22  
Fletcher by Lyell Embroidered Silk Blouse via UO $29.99 (was $68)
 You Can Dance If You Want To Pants via Modcloth $54.99
Nifea baby in gray by Ninu $43
Gold Flower initial ring by tinahdee $32
I think my favorite part of this outfit is the sweet initial ring.   They're stackable and you can get them customized!
Winner of the Darling Vintage giveaway is...
...Gabbi from Felinofelice!  Congrats!  Thanks Darling Vintage for a great giveaway.


Dip-tea said...

You have the cutest blog. Love it!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Very lovely blouse :)

LaShaune said...

whoa! those are payless? I was in there this past weekend and wasn't wowed by anything. I may have to make another trip.

And, I totally love the necklace.

Daisy Chain Adventures said...

oh i love those trousers.. im looking for a similar pair but a lighter colour..

HeatherClark said...

i like the vintage necklace!

Amanda said...

i love that vintage necklace!


Claire Kiefer said...

I think you could probably get away with those pants, Christina . . . I'll avoid them like the plague (pleats + my thighs = YIKES!) but I'm sure you'll look darling as always. ;)

oh, hello friend. said...

pleats are definitely a weakness of mine! that clutch is so pretty!! :) xo.

Mi Vida Bonita said...

Oooooh i like that bangle!

jdavissquared said...

I just saw those shoes at payless and thought they were really cute! surprisingly cute really, for payless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover