Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Suicidal Dog

My dog just jumped off the roof. Yup, I have a suicidal dog. I think sometimes I give my dogs the benefit of the doubt and assume they won't do things like....oh I don't know, JUMP OFF THE ROOF!?! Luckily, she's not hurt. I happened to be on the roof at the time in my rocking chair (that's located on the roof) while talking to a friend on the phone. I screamed...like a little girl. The only other time I can remember screaming like that was years ago, my first year of school and I was being chased by a crazy man. Don't worry, I wasn't hurt, I was way to fast for him. So that brings me to the point of this post. Now that B and I are having to be a bit more transient with the pups, I've been looking for things to make going places w/them easier. I bought the Earthdoggy products I had previously posted and I love them. Now we're in need of transportable water bowls, which will be especially important before summer. Here's what I've come up with:
The cool thing about the Slurpabowl is that it can tie onto your dog's leash which means one less thing you have to carry. They're only good for a few uses and then you recycle them.
Slurpabowls on sale $4.99 each
source: The Container Store
This can fit into your wallett!
Acqua Bol $5
source: Ginger Pup Lane
Port-O-Bowl Travel Bowl $12 (also available in gray)
source: Trixie + Peanut
And in case you thought dog bowls were boring, it's an origami bowl. You know how I love origami!
Vengo Anch'io Origami Pet Travel Bowls $10 for a set of 10
source: Zwello
If Bella keeps trying to kill herself, I may be doing a post on pet antidepressants.

8 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

glad to hear bella is okay!
great idea's for water bowls. I taught my dog to drink from her own water bottle.

PS~Erin said...

Oh dear. I think my dogs have made me scream like that in the past... Like the time my 9 lb mini schnauzer tried to attack a German Shepard. (Good thing the German Shepard cowered!) So glad your pup is okay!

Constructive Attitude said...

how did ur dog get on the roof? lol
but im glad shes ok :D

Blair said...

Oh, no! Well i am glad that bella is ok--my dogs have suicidal antics sometimes too-like insisting one taunting moose. I love that the first water dish snaps to the leash. I always need one when I take my pups mountain biking and they will snap on to my pack strap perfectly!

flynn said...

Ha! The cats are too short to give that a go. They did however get out and onto the highest peak of that roof right before a job interview I had. Let's just say hilarity did not ensue.

Glad your crazy dog is okay.

Simply Me said...

speaking of pet anti depressants. Our siberian Husky Kylie Mae is on Prozac.... yeah dont I feel like Puppy Mother of the year!! :(

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Oh, poor thing! I'm glad she's ok.

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

those dog bowls are too cute - it's nice to know something portable and disposable exists!
xox

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover