Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guns kill people, but they don't have to!

I don't like guns. I thought you should now this before you continue reading. I don't hunt, I don't go to the shooting range, I just recently started eating meat, so I guess you could say I'm a little "gun shy." I grew up in a house w/guns as I come from a military background, but I just never liked them. I do however, love these gun accessories. I don't know why, but I find something ironic about people (me especially) wearing them. I consider them friendly guns.
This might be the watch I settle on for the spring.
Normal Watches-I want Candy $17.98
source: JoeRockhead
My sentiments exactly...
letterpress heart revolver $20
source: bittersugar
I like the idea that I could be at work and look completely professional but have on this little beauty...
Musket Necklace $140
source: Giles & Brother
I actually own these...I last wore them on election day. Lots of compliments I might add.
BANG BANG Blue Hoop Red Revolvers $8
source: AlwaysAmy
Now I wouldn't wear all of these accessories at one time...but, one piece thrown in here and there will do the trick. What do you think? Any odd jewelery you'd like to share?

6 comments:

Farnnay said...

But I dont get why the people who made them put the gun there.

Or maybe there is no particular reason?

Christina said...

i'm going to venture to say that the gun is the statement. designers put them there to be a bit tongue and cheek or ironic. most people who love guns don't wear them as fashion pieces (i'm assuming).

Corie said...

What DO you do at work?!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

i love that card! so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha, what a cute watch! Can't beat that it's pink :-)

Sarah said...

Love, love the necklace!♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover