Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Interiors: Just a touch of blush

I just love pink in small, muted doses. Don't get me wrong, I like a bold pink wall every now and again, but blush is definitely my preference. So soft and approachable, no? Now if only I could talk B into thinking so. After five years, he is no less averse to pink than he used to be. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong.

If you love interiors, check out my tumblr page because there's a lot more from where this came from over there.

images: boligliv; juell photography via decor8; hitta hem; alidegeorge; simply grove; la maison d'anna g; homelife

2 comments:

sarah @ homeologymodernvintage said...

beautiful! the perfect splash of color for my monochromatic world. thanks for the inspiration - i love it!

Chichi Furniture said...

Beautiful rooms. I also don't like to overdo it with colour, but every room needs a little bit. These rooms are serene and stylish and the soft tones add warmth and character. I love the pink upholstered chair - a real feature piece. Having a key piece of furniture upholstered in a chosen colour can be the perfect finishing touch to a design, bringing a scheme together and adding texture and style.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover