Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wise Words: Live Simply

Live Simply 18x24 limited ed screen print $19.99 by 55 Hi's
Living simply. I'm sure it's different for everyone. Lately, I've been attempting to simplify things in my own life. I'm getting a little more organized, eating well and feeling better because of it, doing an exercise program I actually enjoy, and I'm slowly learning to be ok with not having to do be doing something every moment of every day. When things start feeling too complicated and overwhelming, it's nice to have a reminder to step back, take a deep breath and simplify. How do you live simply?

for more typographic goodness, check out my pinterest board 'nice type.' 

1 comments:

k said...

its kind of my theme for the year, focusing on what matters, the rest is just background noise!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover