Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas + Happy Holidays!

image via forever love
We're spending Christmas with our friends and family in Georgia and after a looooong trip, we've finally made it. Our week's itinerary is jam packed with activities in Atlanta and Athens and I'm looking forward to spending time with some of my favorite people. May your holidays be filled with love, light, peace and happiness. xoxo

You can follow my holiday adventures over on Instagram if you feel so inclined (I treated myself to a new phone for Christmas, yay!). Also, the giveaway is open until the 27th and I'll be announcing a winner on the 28th. See you then! 

24 Merry Days is coming to a close. Don't miss the final giveaways:
Dec 21st - Lottie Loves
Dec 22nd - The Proper Pinwheel
Dec 23rd - Dust Jacket Attic
Dec 24th- Oh, Hello Friend

2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Merry Christmas, Christina! xoxo

Kate said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you're loving your new toy! =]

Following your adventure on Instagram now!

Kate from Clear the Way

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover