Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Interiors: Earth tones

I find myself being drawn to earth tone everything lately: mossy greens, ochre, cream, warm buttery browns. Especially in the chaos that is the holiday season, I want to be surrounded by soothing tones (no electrifying neon, please) and rich texture. Have you been drawn to any particular color palette lately?

24 Merry Days is coming to D&OC tomorrow! For today's giveaway, please check out:
#19- Win a gift cert to Wit & Whistle over at Create Like Crazy.

images: 1// the design files 2// the kitchn 3// bodie and fou via sfgirlbybay 4// peppermint mag via studio home 5// kotivinkki

3 comments:

sarah said...

i love the calmness of earth tones and tend to surround myself in them in my own home. although i love to work with lots of color, there's nothing more calming than living in a neutral, natural palate.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Color Palettes!

That last photo reminds me of the room I just posted about on my blog. I love it best. =]

Kate from Clear the Way

Anonymous said...

Love both of these stores -thanks so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover