Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Decor: Floral and Striped Pillows

I'm in the market to replace the toss pillows we recently lost and I think I might go with a floral and stripe combination. These limited edition handprinted pillows ($48) available at Unison include a feather down insert which is great if you're lazy like me and don't want to buy one separately. I think the bold, abstract floral would please me and the nautical stripe would please both me and B. It's a win-win (or a double win for me if we're keeping score).

the coral striped pillow is sold out but you can find more color options here

1 comments:

Kristin said...

These are beautiful! I really hope the stress from the fire is starting to ease a bit and that you guys are on the mend...you've been in my thoughts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover