Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wish list 5.1.12


A new wish list to start off a new month! Here's what I'm liking right now:

1// For Me, For You is releasing a new line of necklaces today and this sherbert/white combo ($60) is calling my name. Love the combination of baked clay and leather.

2// I've been looking for the perfect shade of aqua skinnies and this mid rise pair ($88) is not too green not and too blue which in my book, makes them strong contenders.

3// Love the mix of canvas, twill, and leather in the Taplin Kaleidoscope bag ($135) by Shelter. The pop of color is a plus too.

4// If I can't be at the beach every day this summer, I'd like to bring the beach home. A sea salt tin candle ($20) outta do it.

5 and 6// These two tops ($88 and $68) available at RGB have an effortless bohemian vibe that would look great paired with shorts or jeans.

1 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

I think I need those skinniest in my closet! Well actually on me!
Xx
Callie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover