Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Giveaway: $50 Gift Certificate to Ruche- CLOSED

Ruche hardly needs an introduction. I feel like I've been singing this shop's praises since I began this blog. If you aren't familiar with this vintage inspired boutique, I encourage you to click over there right now and peruse the selection of indie clothing, accessories (many of which are handmade) and items for the home and office. Besides have a great selection of affordable pretties, Ruche also has some of the best look books around. I've purchased many items from this shop and I've never been disappointed.
This week, Ruche is offering one D&OC reader a $50 gift certificate.  As you can see, I've put together a little collage of some of my favorite items, all of which happen to be under $50. 
This giveaway is open to all readers and the winner will be chosen and announced next Wednesday, May 4th.
Entering is simple. Simply leave a comment after visiting Ruche and tell me what you like. If you'd like to increase your chances of winning, you can Tweet, FB, or blog about the giveaway and send me the link in a separate comment. Are you a subscribed reader to D&OC? Awesome (if not, what are waiting for?) You get a third bonus comment. Simply say, "I'm a follower!" (3 entries total)
Good luck! xo
update-

The winner of the $50 Ruche Gift Certificate is #148, Meesh! Thanks for your participation and thanks to Ruche for the giveaway!

197 comments:

  1. ooh love it!! thanks!
    I love so many things, one is the hiding my heart floral dress by Laga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the countryside sweetheart bag by Melie Bianco. It is so beautiful!
    thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything Ruche, but if I had to choose just one thing, I guess it would be this gorgeous Dolman Sleeve turquoise top!!! http://www.shopruche.com/ethereal-beauty-dolman-top-p-6728.html
    xoxo Beth
    bbrrtt1(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I'm a follower!!! ;) Beth
    bbrrtt1(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted this lovely giveaway!
    I tweet at RubysUpcycleDes

    Thank you!
    Beth
    bbrrtt1(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Rain Dance Lace Sleeve Dress!

    Tallnutt(at)Ringling(dot)edu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower!

    Tallnutt(at)Ringling(dot)edu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a lot of Ruche's dresses, including this one: http://www.shopruche.com/simplest-love-heathered-gray-dress-p-5089.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour of this http://www.shopruche.com/the-sunsets-serenity-handbag-in-mauve-by-melie-bianco-p-6251.html

    (follower of course!) and my blog is kittysdrawings.com - Google account is KittyMeow

    ReplyDelete
  10. ruche is awesome!!! :) love this http://www.shopruche.com/crazy-for-your-love-floral-tank-p-6444.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the when in rome linen stripe dress
    ... too bad it's sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the fleeting feelings floral scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looooove the spring soiree spaghetti strap dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also, I follow you on Bloglovin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow, what an amazing giveaway! i was just looking at ruche drooling over their amazingness! i don't know if I could just choose one thing that I love, can i say everything? ha ha... but if I had to choose, i could really use a new pair of flats, so I would probably choose some mocs or something!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the poodle oxford in blue shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Entry 1----

    I looove everything. haha It's so cute and feminine and classy. Thier outerwear it to die for!
    I think this is super cute:
    http://www.shopruche.com/light-as-air-lace-scarf-p-6732.html
    thanks <3

    ladydagger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Entry 2

    I'm a follower! (of this blog and on twitter)

    ladydagger@gmail.com
    thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Entry 3

    Twitter post:
    http://twitter.com/#!/runimina/status/63229209786585089

    ladydagger@gmail.com

    thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhhh!! Where has Ruche been all my life, I can't believe I just found them!!! Thank you for such an awesome giveaway, I would totally put that gift certificate towards a lovely pair of boots ;). Kary10024@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a follower ;). Kary10024@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. There is so much I love from Ruche! But, one of my favorite favorites is the Spring Soiree Spaghetti Strap Dress.

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the wedges! I hope I win!

    Great give-away!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the cherished earth floral dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the especially for you gray espadrille wedges too~

    ReplyDelete
  26. Currently in love with the "beautiful intellect a-line skirt".

    mehgan (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the gray wedges. So cute! If I don't win the giveaway I'll probably buy them anyway. :)

    -Mandy

    mandyestes1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the when in rome linen stripe dress

    emilyalane(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm also a follower

    ReplyDelete
  30. blair's best high waisted skirt is so cute!

    cattastick-at-yahoo-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahh I love so much its hard to choose! I love the antique tulip bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm loving the dress you posted actually, so so cute and the flower necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/littleowlarts/status/63253193836072960

    ReplyDelete
  34. they have a beautiful aquamarine stone ring (on sale right now!) that i would love to get

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Any and all of Ruche's dresses are adorable. If I had to consider my first purchase, it would definitely include their Laced With Love dress in truffle gray.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the Falling Away with You Collar Dress and would be thrilled to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm a follower!

    I love the Falling Away with You Collar Dress and would be thrilled to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the let's take a walk together print dress! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tumblr post!

    http://kennadear.tumblr.com/post/4985449549/discovered-this-wonderful-store-called-ruche-today

    ReplyDelete
  41. awesome! i love these earrings: http://www.shopruche.com/aurora-drops-beaded-earrings-p-6736.html and this for my jewels: http://www.shopruche.com/best-kept-secrets-apothecary-chest-p-6571.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. im a follower! through twitter and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful things everywhere! The "straight to your heart ballerina sandals" melted my heart though. They would be PERFECT for my wedding reception right after I kick off my 5 inch heels.

    ReplyDelete
  44. loooove ruche. the ethereal beauty dolman top is really lovely.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  45. i facebooked about this!

    http://www.facebook.com/heathleigh

    ReplyDelete
  46. and i follow your blog via GFC :) xoxo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  47. love the dotted darling sheer top! awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I've been keeping up with you for a while now, I love you stuff. I'm following you on Tumblr as well.
    I love Ruche's shoes and jackets! They're all so adorable! It would be nice to get something summery as well. (:

    ReplyDelete
  49. those wedges are exactly what is missing in my summer wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ok - I'll bite again. I'm a follower. I have a laundry list of items I'd like from Ruche. There's a small splurge in my future, regardless of the outcome here.

    ReplyDelete
  51. and i tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/kristencarole

    ReplyDelete
  52. I've had my eye on the "In the blink of an eyelet" shirt for a while. I can't believe how great the prices are.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Goodness! Even just looking at your collage makes me drool. That hope print, in particular. I think these shoes would be the winner for me: http://www.shopruche.com/making-you-blush-strappy-wedges-p-6215.html

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh my goodness!! I L-O-V-E the 'out for a walk skirt' and the 'Boho chic woven wedges'
    Perfect spring/summer outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Facebooooook!!
    http://www.facebook.com/kelsey.arnett13

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the "time flies with you" dress in ivory. It's so simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  57. The Mint n' Chip Dip n Dot shirt is quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a great giveaway! I love the ethereal beauty dolman top - and the leaves of honor copper indie cuff by Sweet Romance!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would get this bag. http://www.shopruche.com/the-sunsets-serenity-handbag-in-mauve-by-melie-bianco-p-6251.html

    everything else I want is either sold our or only 1 left (not in my size)!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/#!/Stephhhanny

    ReplyDelete
  61. alicia black denim knapsack for sure! and its under $50!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Sweet limeade tunic is my current craving!

    ReplyDelete
  63. of course i went straight to the jewelry, as i am in desperate need ("need") of new earrings! the juliet rose earrings are so cute! is that the right name? something like that.

    and DAAAANG, you have a lot of comments on this post. it is a rad giveaway so i can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  64. http://www.shopruche.com/glistening-geraniums-one-shoulder-dress-p-6480.html
    rwvanvoorhis at gmaild ot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. and i follow!
    rwvanvoorhis at gmaild ot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm loving this top!

    http://www.shopruche.com/billowing-embroidery-pleated-top-p-6743.html

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hey, I'm a follower too.
    I love the booties too - they would be perfect for this Springtime in-between weather.

    *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  68. Fabulous! I'm in desperate need of some spring and summer tops! Love the gondola tank!

    ReplyDelete
  69. your blog is fantastico! i love it so so much.

    oh, & this dress from ruch stole my heart...

    http://www.shopruche.com/mums-the-word-floral-dress-p-6065.html

    it's lovely. :)

    i am lovin' this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  70. blogged about this on:

    http://abigailbrooke.tumblr.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm IN LOVE with this store!! I adore their accessories and I'm head-over-heels for their skirts, especially the 'bold as love print' skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  72. also I'M A FOLLOWER ;)

    ReplyDelete
  73. i love something different every time i look at ruche's website! today i would go for the achy braky dress in blue by many belles down!

    ps. sorry i don't do twitter & facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  74. dotted darling sheer top - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  75. It was really hard to pick only one...but I would go for this turquoise top
    http://www.shopruche.com/sea-green-sensation-pleated-top-p-6395.html

    vadjutka.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the dress you picked out but I also LOVE the one daisy daze eyelet dress!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm loving the "I'm ready for the interview pants with belt" and also the "pretty in paisley maxi skirt"!

    ReplyDelete
  78. http://coleandkyleematson.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-dont-want-to-share-secretbut-i-will.html

    ReplyDelete
  79. such pretty stuff! I'd pick the billowing embroidery pleated top. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  80. O my! Everything is beautiful!! I really would love to have the spring soiree spaghetti strap dress

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  81. Oh I love Ruche!! If I had to pick only 1 thing it would be this: http://www.shopruche.com/coffee-grind-carry-on-purse-p-5969.html I'm on the hunt for a new bag and this one looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm obsessed with the Happy Together Cardigan. SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Also tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/craftycardigans/status/63383003325411329

    ReplyDelete
  84. Love the spanish nights printed dress. So pretty for a warm, summer date night.
    mikaelaspann@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  85. i like this pink coat http://www.shopruche.com/marilyns-pink-timeless-coat-by-nick-mo-p-6498.html

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love the indie hair clips and the scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I quite like the vintage indie postcard set...doesn't require picking just one favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  88. i love the all out of love coral open back top - especially the way sydney wore it in the lookbook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. I think the center stage oval indie earrings are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am in love with the leaf bag in avocado green....too bad it is sold out.

    rcstar79@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love that they have a Curvy Plus Size section. There are SO many cute shops, but so few offer larger sizes.

    I love the Makeeda Knot Maxi Dress. It would be perfect for one of the weddings I am attending this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  92. Ruche has such great stuff! I'd have to go for the shoes... especially these floral wedges: http://www.shopruche.com/floral-whispers-black-wedges-p-6547.html

    Thanks for the lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I am a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. i looove the midnight blooming floral dress by 50 Dresses. i bought the pumps they're styled with in the indie era look book and i'd love to be able to get the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  95. i've retweeted your post about the giveaway at http://twitter.com/#!/danyellr

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love the my only sunshine swiss dot tier dress
    and befitting beauty jersey dress!
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Shared on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=198860440149093&id=1392245932

    ReplyDelete
  98. Everything is adorable but I just love the "make a wish indie silver necklace"...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love this dress: http://www.shopruche.com/my-darling-beau-striped-chambray-dress-p-5749.html

    granniesguide@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. the show me sunshine paisley pocket dress is perfect! it's yellow (my favorite colour at the moment) and it has pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Count me in! I'm in love with the dress you featured, but the Peacock Dress is pretty darn cute too! http://www.shopruche.com/pretty-little-peacock-dress-p-6768.html

    jessicahamm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. LOOOVEEEE Ruche, so much! FOr sure I would go for that Spring Soiree dress!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Loving the "you've got a friend in me" polka dot dress

    catherine(dot)alley(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/lovemymrmason/status/63602641401425920

    ReplyDelete
  105. it was really hard choosing one item i like: when in rome linen stripes dress.

    ReplyDelete
  106. broadcasted about the giveaway on fb.

    www.facebook.com/ttuttlefromtacoma

    ReplyDelete
  107. i love the break in the clouds dress and the cute navy stripe dress! this is a great giveaway. i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  108. I love peacocks. So the Pretty Little Peacock dress is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  109. I don't know if I can narrow down what I love! For dresses, I am drooling over the spring soiree, show me sunshine, summer lovin' and pure of heart one shoulder. The chrysanthemum rosey collar jacket is calling my name, and the Bronx heat of nite lace up flats are just what I've been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  110. So many beautiful items! I would pick the "when i'm with you eyelet top"

    thanks for this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  111. I love the I'm yours forever heart printed dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  112. There is so much to love at RUCHE! I would start with: my "go to" black zip hoodie....also love the sundresses!

    Great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  113. a break in the clouds dress by Red Prairie Press and when in rome in linen stripes - so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  114. I love the coastal bloom embroidered dress that was just added today!! so lovely with all the embroidery!

    Krista Wright

    ReplyDelete
  115. I am also a follower via bloglovin! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Um- I love ALL of their dresses! I need one for an upcoming wedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  117. And I've been a long time follower of this inspirational blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  118. i love ruche! the achy breaky dress in red is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  119. i love the garden gates brass bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  120. I'm a follower ! :)

    I simply love the woven belt in brown (!), and the take my breath away necklace (!!!)

    oh how i love ruche... be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  121. oh i love all their tops, especially "something to smile about" and the "lily lace" bag :) super pretty site!

    ReplyDelete
  122. the peacock dress is so pretty!
    boon1211atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  123. I love the tree-t me with care skirt by Synergy!

    ReplyDelete
  124. LOVE this top!

    http://www.shopruche.com/floral-daze-sleeveless-tunic-p-6092.html

    thanks for a great giveaway christina and ruche :)

    ReplyDelete
  125. I love glistening geraniums one shoulder dress.

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  126. Tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/Fisigiawa/status/64792320788267008

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  127. Post it on my FB wall:
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=212976242054409&id=100000825276857

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  128. I'm already a follower via GFC!

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  129. i love sweet mocha striped top
    anna_k67 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I'm a follower!

    anna_k67 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=105909782830595&id=100000397851099

    anna_k67 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I love the dream giver feather necklace.
    - Danielle
    other-option AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I follow via REader.
    - Danielle
    other-option AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I love watego's one-piece bathing suit by Mink Pink!

    monikalintang@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Tweet about this here.

    monikalintang@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I'm a follower!

    monikalintang@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I've been keeping my eyees out for classy summer shorts. Thought Ruche didn't have any, so what a suprise that their "starting fresh pleated shorts" would seem so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  138. I love the "when in rome" linen stripe dress, it looks great for hanging out in this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I love the peach perfection curvy plus cardi & the leaving home floral garden scarf in beige!
    ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  140. i have that shirt! :) love it. i want that mint bike magnet and the 4-piece masking tape!

    ReplyDelete
  141. I like the "Save the Earth" "Eco fusion" porcelain mug! I have a plastic one but I'm dying for porcelain!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!