If you've been following this blog for any amount of time, then I'm sure you're aware that my love for the Flapperdoodle ladies is alive and well. Our last giveaway was such a success, that Kate immediately signed up for a special Holiday giveaway that I'm sure you're doing to love.
One super lucky Down and Out Chic reader will win their choice of FOUR mini prints and a SET of Christmas cards ($35 value)!!! That's a lot of Flapper love and four very cute stocking stuffers...
Here are my current favorites:
Eloise and Ramona eating Neapolitan ice cream

here
Decisions, Decisions

here
Eloise and Ramona ride their Vespa

here
These are the Christmas the winner will also receive. It's a pack of 11 cards, each with a different design!:



here
Just to top off Kate's amazing generosity, she's also offering 25% off your full purchase if you use the code "downandoutchic"! Who wouldn't love a Flapperdoodle print for the Holidays?
How to enter (up to 3 entries!):
1. Stop by the Flapperdoodle shop and tell me what you like! (1st entry, this one's mandatory)
2. Are you a follower/reader/member of D&OC? Simply say "I'm a follower" in a SEPARATE comment. If you're not, signing up is really easy ---->just click on the widget to the right. (2nd entry)
3. Blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this giveaway and let me know you did. (3rd entry)
Winner will be picked 12/8/09 in the p.m. Good luck!
~
Just a reminder that my shop will be closed this Saturday as I'm attending my very first craft fair tomorrow! If you're in Athens, please come see me at the 283 bar's Holiday Market from 11am to 5pm. Shop will reopen, hopefully, sometime on Sunday.
xo,
Christina
Here are my current favorites:
Eloise and Ramona eating Neapolitan ice cream

here
Decisions, Decisions

here
Eloise and Ramona ride their Vespa

here
These are the Christmas the winner will also receive. It's a pack of 11 cards, each with a different design!:



here
Just to top off Kate's amazing generosity, she's also offering 25% off your full purchase if you use the code "downandoutchic"! Who wouldn't love a Flapperdoodle print for the Holidays?
How to enter (up to 3 entries!):
1. Stop by the Flapperdoodle shop and tell me what you like! (1st entry, this one's mandatory)
2. Are you a follower/reader/member of D&OC? Simply say "I'm a follower" in a SEPARATE comment. If you're not, signing up is really easy ---->just click on the widget to the right. (2nd entry)
3. Blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this giveaway and let me know you did. (3rd entry)
Winner will be picked 12/8/09 in the p.m. Good luck!
~
Just a reminder that my shop will be closed this Saturday as I'm attending my very first craft fair tomorrow! If you're in Athens, please come see me at the 283 bar's Holiday Market from 11am to 5pm. Shop will reopen, hopefully, sometime on Sunday.
xo,
Christina
i'm a follower!
ReplyDeletei love everything -- but the christmas cards in particular. oh, and main street by sinclair lewis!
ReplyDeletelove these!!
ReplyDeletegood luck at the craft fair too :)
xoxo Laura
Such darlings! Look at those facial expressions...too cuuute!!
ReplyDeletexo*
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI bragged about it on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://justagirl-carrie1.blogspot.com/
Happy Holidays!
I like the Eloise as Marilyn Monroe.. in the pink dress.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeletedecisions, decisions is the cutest! Love!
ReplyDeleteThose designs are beyond precious. I love the Eloise as Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina mini print.
ReplyDeletei'm also a follower!
ReplyDeletei just bought an 8x10 and a mini print set last night! shoot.
ReplyDeletemy favorites are ramona wears her new cloche hat & eloise and ramona dance the charleston.
but who am i kidding? i love them all =]
and i tweeted about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/amandaleeann
i'm a follower! XD thanks for having this giveaway!
ReplyDeletei love this! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34722981
ReplyDeleteRamona wears her new cloche hat - 8 x 10 art print
very chic!
i'm a follower!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a killer giveaway!!!! i love the icecream one and the see saw one!!! actually i love them ALL!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute- Love the Ramona the Red Nosed Reindeer :)
ReplyDeletelaviejaime@gmail.com
I follow D&OC and subscribe to the RSS.
ReplyDeleteEloise as Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina is awesome!
ReplyDeletei am a follower!!
ReplyDeleteahhh! love this!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a follower now!
ReplyDeleteOne last thing... Adding Down and Out to my blogroll over at SYL!
haha need the christmas ones!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about my Christmas Cards I bought!!!! (I bought the last ones in your shop)
ReplyDeleteMy facebook status: dedicated to you!
ReplyDeleteI love the "Eloise and Ramona prepare for a night on the town." print because it was one of the first few I discovered earlier this year.
ReplyDeleteI also love, love "Ramona wears her new cloche hat."
I tweeted about it here: http://twitter.com/c_u_o/status/6342866595
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!! Love your blog and those antique earrings in your shop!!
ReplyDelete~Molly P
I love the print Eloise signs "I love you", my sister is deaf so that touches ny heart. I think I might have to get that for her for Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete~Molly P
I like the decisions, decisions you have posted above.
ReplyDelete- Danielle
YAY! I'm a follower! Headed to the shop, so I can win!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite-Flapper doodle gocco printed moleskine notebook - unlined!! Divine!
ReplyDeleteim a follower!
ReplyDeletei love so many of the flapperdoodles that it is hard for me to pick, but i really love the one where they are eating cotton candy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteThese prints are simply adorable and chic. They would look good in tees too. My favorite ones are
ReplyDelete1. Eloise goes for a ride on her Vespa
2. Make every day elegant
3. Eloise jumps in a pile of leaves
4. Eloise takes a picture of Ramona on her polaroid camera
Oooh...I'm excited!
i'm a DAOC follower!
ReplyDeletelove flapperdoodle. so adorable!
ReplyDeletenaturally i'm drawn to anything that has cats and Emma and her cats is no exception!
...and I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteEloise and Ramona prepare for a night on the town - mini art print - that's my fave but it's almost impossible to choose - I want them all!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love Ramona wears her new cloche hat print! Simply darling!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite blogs, so of course I'm a follower!
ReplyDeletethese are just too cute! and so are the "Eloise and Ramona play telephone" prints.
ReplyDeleteFOLLOWER!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Flapper Doodle Birthday Card Set. No. Scratch that! I LOVE IT ALL!!
ReplyDeleteI am also a follower
ReplyDeleteMy favorite are the Eloise/Audrey Hepburn because my daughter Lola (who is 7) LOVES Audrey :)
ReplyDeleteOH!!! darling what a blast, blast, blast!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when you had the first giveaway (how exciting a second chance?)!
It's so awesome of you and Kate to have another one...Maybe this time I will be very lucky...fingers crossed.
So down to biz..I am a proud follower of Down and Out chic:)
and shall tweet and facebook this link, I'll write back when I've done that:D
Olivia
p.s. happy Friday to you!!!
I'm back with all the links:)
ReplyDeletethis is my fave print from flapperdoodle!
I tweeted this link as loudly as I could!
and facebooked it as well...yup, yup:)
Olivia :)
oh, I hope I win, you don't know how badly I need a lift these days.
ReplyDelete1) I love your moleskin the best
2) I am now a follower of your blog
3) I tweeted about your give-away
http://twitter.com/JennyTheArtist
Ramona the Red Nosed Flapper is very sweet!
ReplyDeleteOf course I am a follower and I tweeted asap-http://twitter.com/ldropvintage
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the Eloise and Ramona go shopping and poor Ernest is left holding all of their packages mini art print! Its really cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun cards! Very Roaring 20s.
ReplyDeleteBetsy
i tweeted about the giveaway!
ReplyDelete@ttftacoma
these are so cute! i love decisions, decisions. lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm a loving follower :-)
ReplyDeleteI love kate's new flapper christmas cards!!! and of course I love the 2010 calendar!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower! -carlee
ReplyDeleteLOVE the decisions decisions one and the self portrait. So hard to pick just one!
ReplyDeleteI love the "Eloise, Ramona and Clarissa dance the Charleston" print! So fun!
ReplyDeleteOh, they are all fabulous, but I think I like the Audrey Hepburn ones the best!
ReplyDeleteI love flapperdoodle so much!! I don't even need to stop by the shop, I can tell you what I like right now:
ReplyDeleteFlapperdoodle 2010 calendar
Ramona does the Tango
Flapperdoodle flash cards
Love them all!
I also tweeted about the giveaway: http://twitter.com/SarahGilbert_PA/status/6379085593
Sarah :)
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeletelacey
laceybolton@hotmail.com
I love the holiday cards, they would be perfect for me this year!
ReplyDeletelacey
laceybolton@hotmail.com
I am a follower of Down & Out Chic's blog and twitter!
ReplyDelete(Plus flapperdoodle's blog and twitter)
Eloise and Ramona play telephone - 8 x 8 art print set.
ReplyDeleteabackman66 at hotmail.com
And I have tweeted about the giveaway @NoirGirl on Twitter. :)
ReplyDeleteI am also a follower of your blog...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for having another giveaway with Kate! I totally adore her flappers.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item in her shop right now are the Flapper Flash Cards. I can't wait to own a set for myself! :D
I'm already a follower:)
ReplyDeleteI'm drawn to the 'Decisions Decisions' -who can't relate to that one?
ReplyDeleteI have blogged about your give away http://frklundegaard.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI follow!!!
ReplyDeleteI am posting a link to your blog on my sidebar!! I would love to win this one!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving her journal (this is new from the last time you featured her...) and those birthday cards. She has such fun, and amazing pieces. So generous to do another giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThese are just too cute! My favorite is Ramona wears her new cloche hat
ReplyDeletePosting this on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI follow. Have been for awhile.
ReplyDeleteToo nervous to comment to you! AHHHH! You are too awesome for little ole me.
What a lovely giveaway. If I don't win, I will head over and buy something anyway!
ReplyDeleteI love the Eloise and Ramona cotton candy mini art print and Eloise in love. I want to name a future daughter of mine Eloise. :)
And I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the flapper band mini art print! It is adorable! And the Christmas cards are so perfect! I had never seen this shop before and I LOVE all of their stuff! Great giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteand i follow you now!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! i fell for the designs of those cards :) they're awesome!!
ReplyDeletelove your blog.. nice to meet you :)
xx
i posted a link to your blog on my sidebar too!!
ReplyDeletelove
I'm a follower now, looking forward to reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the flapper flash cards! And the anniversary cards. I love everything, I already own the birthday cards!
ReplyDelete~monica
I bought the Christmas cards to send to friends this year and was a little disappointed that I didn't have some left for myself. They are so beautiful. I really like "Emma re-reads Main Street by Sinclair Lewis," "Emma is fascinated with The Great Gatsby," "Eloise Ramona and Clarissa have a party," and "Eloise and Ramona drinking lemonade."
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteThere are too many to choose from! I love the two women riding the Vespa, and Zelda and Becky getting ready for a night out. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower via google reader :)
ReplyDeleteI love that there are flapperdoodle printed Moleskine notebooks! I love Moleskine notebooks and the print makes it look especially charming and welcoming for writing. :)
ReplyDeleteHey girl I'm a new follower. Hi!!
ReplyDeleteOhh I just love this idea. It reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago. I love when they go out on the town pictures in the shoppe when they are all dolled up. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love Flapperdoodle! I love all of the ones with Eloise, Ramona and Clarissa...it reminds me of my mom and sister and I!
ReplyDeleteand I am a follower! ;O)
ReplyDeleteI really like her style and all her ilustrations... my favourite form the shop would probably be Eloise and Ramona play telephone - 8 x 8 art print set. They are gorgeous! :O)
ReplyDeleteChristina, these are awesome! My favourite is "Emma and her cats" - so cute!
ReplyDeleteoh - and I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower...enjoying your blog!
ReplyDeleteAnd I just adore the mommy and me art print! That is so so cute.
ReplyDelete