Friday, October 30, 2009

Giveaway: Anirtak Jewelry

Happy Friday everyone! If you're an employee of the state of GA, happy furlough! I hope, if this recession has forced you to take time of with out pay that you are sleeping in (I just woke up) and that you are having either the laziest day of your life, or the most productive. I haven't decided which I'll have yet. This post was the first item on the "to do" list.
Here to help celebrate the weekend, we have anirtak offering a pretty sweet giveaway. Anirtak is run by Katrina, and I have to say that after she contacted me about a possible giveaway, I could not stop visiting her etsy shop and daydreaming about all of her lovely little pieces.

Courtesy of Katrina, I now own the piece that stole my heart, and made me think of my first pet. I wear this piece constantly!
The Baby Lone Hopper Necklace $16.50


Here are a few of my other favorites...
Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend Necklace $14


Cops and Robbers Lariat $12.50


Snippity Snip Scissors Necklace $10


For our giveaway, Katrina is offering a SET (not one, but two items worth $20)...
Fallen Leaves Lariat


AND
These whimsical, asymmetrical, perfect for autumn matching leaf earrings.


Now, if you're afraid you won't win, but must have a piece of this well made, gorgeous jewelry, Katrina is offering 10% off to ANY D&OC reader for the duration of the giveaway! Simply enter "Downandout10" in the message to sellers, and she'll reimburse you via Paypal! These pieces make perfect gifts, so DO take advantage of the discount!

How to win the leaves set, including a lariat and earrings? (Up to 3 entries!)
1) Visit anirtak and leave a comment telling me what you favorite item is... (1st entry)

2) Are you a reader/follower/member of D&OC? Great! You get a second entry. Simply say, "I'm a reader" and if you're not, why not sign up via that little "followers" widget? (2nd entry)

3) Blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this giveaway and let me know you did! (Third entry)

Helpful links:
**Shop
**Blog
**Twitter

Good luck to you and Happy Halloween (I stink and don't have a costume yet, bleh)!
Have a great weekend!
xo,
Christina

93 comments:

  1. I really like the baby lone hopper necklace!

    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweeted this giveaway :) http://twitter.com/efrafafuinle/status/5289291950
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the loveliest giveaway Christina... So I heard I won the last one...will check the post, sorry for the late reply~ buzzzy bee that I am at he moment. Thank you so much!!
    xx**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the anchor nautical necklace...picturing it on my neck alll summer long :)

    I am follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I just tweeted! http://www.twitter.com/laviejaime


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fallen leaves are definitely my favorite. The anchor and rope is fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have to go with the scissors or the baby lone hopper. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw christina this is a great giveaway. i think i say that about all of the ones you host:) well i checked her shop and she has an anchor necklace which was my moms sorority symbol and has always caught onto our jewelry. so i love it:) may have to check that one out. and of course im a loyal follower and ill tweet about it in a sec, and attatch you on there. xoxo:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the wishbone necklace and the heart padlock necklace. And so many more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great giveaway! I like the hidden secrets locket necklace and the rain blue droplet earrings (I think that's the name!).

    I'm a reader/follower and I'll tweet about it too! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always shout out about such lovely shops! and this one is no exception!
    i love the Jade garden necklace and the Cops and Robbers Lariat one!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always find the loveliest items!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Jade Garden Necklace-very,very pretty!

    Elaine R
    emrosser@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the anchored to nautical adventures necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWWW such cute pieces!! thank you Christina for always have such fantastic artists on D&OC as fabulous giveaways! Its so great meeting and learning about new and talented people ;)

    I really like the Secret Love Letters - Gold Envelope Necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the raining blue droplet earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/dzhu19/status/5292546752

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite item from her shop has to be the sterling silver padlock heart necklace. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite is the love letter necklace. So dainty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely adore the lonely hopper necklace. It's so simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That bunny necklace is SO adorable. Thanks for a fun giveaway, hope you have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning Christina. I realize I appear like a fare-weather reader because of my commenting only on give aways, but wanted you to know that I read you daily!

    So yeah, the bunny one kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the free as a bird necklace!
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32686965

    animegirlie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. and I'm now a follower :)

    animegirlie @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the 3 keys to unlock your heart necklace :)

    I'm also a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  26. these are so cute...I love the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love love love the leaves! I'm a reader, and I have the perfect shirt to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the cute scissors!!
    Happy Halloween to you!!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  29. My absolute favorite is the free as a bird necklace, but I love the scissors and your bunny necklace! The autumn leaves lariat and earrings are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweeted here
    https://twitter.com/kdet62/status/5297300580

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the Raining Blue Droplet earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such pretty jewelry! My favorite piece is the Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend necklace.

    P.S. I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tweeted. http://twitter.com/GiveawayGal/status/5299210416

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the secret love letter best

    There's so many lovely pieces. Bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. My favourite is the anchored to nautical adventures necklace!

    And I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the Jade Garden Necklace and the Raining Blue Droplet Earrings! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Another amazing giveaway! Such a lovely shop but I really am enamored with her 'The Baby Lone Hopper Necklace'!! So cute and with a touch of vintage...

    Wishing you a very Happy Halloween!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  38. happy halloween!

    I particularly like the Snippity Snip Scissors Necklace
    Snippity Snip Scissors Necklace...very pretty

    katch05 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. memememe!! *flailing hands*

    i want the anchor and rope necklace! (why do most of your giveaways and posts match my tattoos. only you christina)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love love the Baby Lone Hopper Necklace! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  41. The baby lone hopper necklace - soooo sweet!! What charming jewellery!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely shop! My favourite is the Fallen Leaves Lariat Necklace, it is sooooo pretty! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Madwoman-doing-cartwheelsOctober 31, 2009 at 9:30 AM

    I love the Jade garden necklace. I'm a green freak!

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33028498

    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Madwoman-doing-cartwheelsOctober 31, 2009 at 9:30 AM

    I'm an old follower and reader.


    rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I adore the The Baby Lone Hopper Necklace - Silver!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/heatheranne99/status/5318103785

    ReplyDelete
  47. these are so cool! Love the scissors necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such adorable jewelry! The Anchor and Rope Necklace is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh I love alot of them...I like the bird cage, the cops and robbers, the scissors the anchor and the secret love letter one. Am thinking I might buy them as chrissie presents!
    I am also a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Of course I follow :)

    And my favorite... ? I can't decide between the Anchor necklace and the Wishbone necklace... both so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the free as a bird necklace, so sweet! Lovely giveaway, I am a follower of your blog (and have your button on mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  52. The Free as a Bird necklace is definitly the most awesome. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. hands down, my favorite is the secrete love letter. it's too cute and perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  54. i'm a follower who also LOVES your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  55. sweet jewelry!
    queen of heart is ultra sweet and that lone bunny hopper is too cute.
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like the Free as a Bird Necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  57. And I'm a reader!

    I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Just stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago, and I love it! It gives me a pick-me-up whenever its needed.
    The lone hopper necklace is precious. My favorite pet was an adorable, tiny bunny rabbit.
    -paige

    ReplyDelete
  59. I enjoy following your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the leaves necklace and earrings... everything is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'm also a reader.. love the creativity found here.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I just googled leaves jewelry earlier today... and these are gorgeous examples of it... probably my favorite of her pieces! ohlala!

    ReplyDelete
  63. and im a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm a reader of Down and out and I'm a follower and I would just love to wiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!! :D

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  65. I've tweeted!!!! :) http://twitter.com/OliviaOlivia13

    Olivia :)

    P.S. fingers crossed I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. so here is my favorite item from anirtak (love this gorgeous jewelry shop now that I've found it:), The baby Lone Hopper Necklace is my fave. I'm a total sucker for bunnies!!!!

    Olivia

    hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the "free as a bird" necklace! Too cute!
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33757804

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!