Friday, July 31, 2009

Giveaway: One In Every Color

Dear Friday,
I know I only worked three business days this week, but I couldn't be more happy to see you. You're like the next best thing to B and that's really saying something!
You're devoted friend,
Christina
Fridays are great days for so many reasons but in my neck of the woods, Fridays are super special because it's giveaway day! This week, I have a very special sponsor, One In Every Color, who's offering a really nice treat to one lucky reader of Down and Out Chic. One in Every Color is a new Etsy shop that manages to gracefully meld the medium of glass work and quilting to produce stylish and savvy products. The winner of this weekends giveaway will have the oh-so-fortunate privilege of choosing one of three items...
I adore the yellow and white checkers and these are made of sturdy glass so you'll have them forever.
Sunnyside Up Coasters $33
Recycled glass has a special place in my heart, remember this post?
These recycled wine bottles are perfect as serving trays for cheese and crackers or to hold your jewelry and odds and ends. You can choose between green or clear glass.
Wine bottle serving tray $20

Finally, have you ever been to a party and not known which drink is yours?! Ick. Every hostess needs a set of wine charms and these are well designed and colorful (hopefully you can remember which color is yours!)
Retro wine glass charms $26
Make sure you check out the shop for more glass meets quilt design as well as One in Every Color's blog.
I'm sure you're wondering how to enter...read carefully as I like to change things up!
1) Leave me a comment telling me which item you'd choose if you won.
2) If you're a new "member" (ha! someone changed the loathsome word "followers") of Down and Out Chic, please leave a separate comment saying so. You get two entries because you're special.
That's it! Easy peasy this week.
Remember that if you don't have a blog that easily links to your e-mail, be sure to leave me your e-mail address! Good luck and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thank you, sweet readers, for all of your insightful comments on yesterday's post. Your thoughts and honesty put a huge smile on my face!
~Christina

79 comments:

  1. I'd love the recycled wine bottle, particularly in green. Such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a 'member'. Ha! I hadn't even noticed the change until now.
    You did say 'new' member though so if you mean new as in 'today', please ignore this separate entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so lovely! I love those sunnyside coasters! thanks! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart the coasters.... and I'm a faithful "member" :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the recycled bottle dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the deep waters pendant. Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd want the golden cherry blossom pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. and i'm a new "member"- found your lovely blog by random clicking! and glad i did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great giveaway! I'm not sure which one I'd choose (that is, if I ever won any of your giveaways! ha) So glad the weekend is here too! Hope yours is a good one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gumdrop pendants are so perfect. I love the shape, size and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to see Friday too :) You always find the neatest things, dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these items. I love Friday as much as you do. Remember to participate in my giveaway starting today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I woke up & smell the weekend already...sniff-sniff yes, I can! Love the wine charms, cheers to good living Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually placed my first Etsy order last week, and now I am obsessed... so I love that you introduced me to a new shop! How can I pick just one? They're all so wonderful... but I do love that green wine bottle tray... so unique! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would pick the recycled wine bottle in clear. Especially since my family has a winery, how fun!
    Lacey Bolton

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooOooo

    i love the coasters... sunnyside up, then the dice and plaid ones as well.

    as always, great find.


    pace was his last name. his first name didnt suit him either. not a bad guy, just not *him.*

    ReplyDelete
  17. member! Laceybolton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Blog! I'm a BIG fan of One in Every Color. They are great people who do awesome works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My "anonymous" comment was supposed to signed - Debbie Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd pick the coasters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. And I'm a follower... er.... member :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would choose the retro wine glass charms. We had a dinner party last night and these would have come in SO very handy. And they're cute to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a stalker of your blog...how's that for a name change!

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg, such cool stuff! i would totally choose the green wine bottle server tray!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. also, i just became a "member"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Seriously, great letter to Friday!...I really love the Retro wine glass charms! Fabulous! Thank you for always having such great giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a MEMBER! {thank gawd they changed that word!!!}

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really like the green recycled bottle! What a fun idea for a little wine & cheese get-together. And I'm, of course, a "member" of your site! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ohh, I want the charms! I just love those mod looking things!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I became a foll..er I mean member today. I'm glad I found you and look forward to your insight on creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looooooooove the wine charms! Those are adorbs. :-)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely Giveaway!
    I love the Sunnyside Up Coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Do we HAVE to choose? OK: Win the coasters, buy the tray and wine charms. Cool stuff, cool etsy store, great find! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a new member to Down and out Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the clear wine bottle serving tray! I'd love to keep it at my house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm also a new follower...What a fun site! I can't believe I've missed it until now...

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all their stuff - but I choose wine charms.....

    ReplyDelete
  38. This old "member" (which btw I like much better than follower!) would chose the glass charms! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the recycled wine bottle serving tray - think i'd go with the clear glass. THEN I'd have to go and buy those wine glass charms! -Lotti
    lottid@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. ...AND I'm new to your blog. I'll certainly be back! - Lotti
    lottid@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Those coasters and wine bottle trays are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  42. The Blue Bubbles Bottle Stopper! Yes, and I'm new to your blog, thanks to CW!

    ReplyDelete
  43. The green wine bottle serving tray, hands down!

    Have a lovely weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am loving the wine charms!

    happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great giveaway as always! Such a neat shop, I love the coasters especially...

    Wishing you an awesome weekend♥

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would have to go with the Amish quilt. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would choose the sunnyside up coasters
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. follower
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. The coasters are my fave here! Love your letter to Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. ...and I'm a "member" bien sur!

    ReplyDelete
  51. If I won, I would choose those fabulous yellow and white coasters :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. ...and I'm a new "member" :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. i am loving those yellow and white coasters! they would be perfect for the margarita i wish i was sipping on right now!

    hope you are having a super weekend miss christina!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would choose the coasters because they are so sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  55. If I won, I'd want the sunnyside up coasters.

    -Lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm now a new "member" Yay!

    -Lauren
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi, new "member" here:) I would choose the sunnyside up coasters, because really...who doesn't need more yellow shiny glassy goodness in their lives?

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hooray, i loves giveaways! New member here, and loving your site! It's nice to know that great design can be done on a humble budget, gives me hope:)

    ReplyDelete
  59. That wine bottle serving tray is very clever. I am always fascinated by the creativity thoughts - wish I had thought of it.:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh those glass bottle trays are so great! I could think of a million things to place prettily in it

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love the coasters and your blog! I am "new" by a week... does that count?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. yellow and white checkerboard...soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Retro wine glass charms, so cute and classy! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, thanks for a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would have to choose the yellow and white coasters! They would match my bright yellow kitchen and front door!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Ohh I love them all!!! I would have to pick the green wine bottle tray, though, because it is so different from what I've seen before.
    kdd51@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. This is my first time to your site...I'm so glad I found it!
    kdd51@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the serving trays.... Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would love a chance to win the Sunnyside Up Coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am not a member, I just found you, but I'm in college, so I love free. You can reach me at vhiam@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like the wine glass charms the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the green serving tray.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I also just became a member.

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!