Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who gets to take home Beth's awesome earrings?

Thank you for all for wonderful comments you left in support of Beth Cyr's beautiful jewelery. I hope you'll keep her in mind when you're looking for your next gift...or eco friendly wedding ring (are you listening guys, are there any guys out there!?)?
And the winner of these very special earrings is...
source: We heart it
Comment #34!
MJSSJM from Let Me Help You Help Me
Congrats and I hope you enjoy these beauties! I'll be e-mailing you shortly.
As for the rest of you, I may or may not have something else planned...let's just be honest here, aren't giveaways fun (they are for me!) There's nothing better than supporting artists and small businesses, right (we have to support each other, people!)? Thanks for playing and supporting and just being awesome.
~Christina

10 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

i just love your wonderful little blog! i stumbled across it via desire to inspire... i'm in the process of decorating a new home and your blog is full of inspiration!

Miss | A said...

what a great photo!

Morgan said...

YAYAYYYY! Thank you so much! Can't wait to wear the earrings and be a walking advertisement for Beth's beautiful work and your inspiring blog. Thank you Thank you! xoxo

Courtney said...

Yay! Congrats!

Thanks again for sharing this lovely artist, Christina.

PS: That photo is too cute.

Swetha said...

your blog is superb !! i love the way your design your own fashion !

Unknown said...

Aww! How did I miss the giveaway? Shucks.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion about my shoes. I'm going to look into it. I really hope I don't have to give the shoes away, as I love them so much. Wish me luck!

Diana said...

I just awarded you!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Love that picture!

ticklishfromadistance said...

What a great photo. I giggle every time I look at it!

Beth Cyr said...

Woohoo!! Thanks to everyone who entered and checked out my work and made such nice comments! It is very much appreciated! I will be getting these lovelies out in the mail today!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover