Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekends Plans (or lack thereof)

Because I work through the weekends (yup, you guessed it, no days off) I suppose I don't yearn for them quite as much as other do. Well, maybe that's not true, it's really nice to get out of the office, and my weekend jobs are kind of fun and not at all stuffy. I'm definitely in need of some rest, so I think this is what I'll be doing:
I'm going to continue reading my current book...it's not exactly a pick me up, but it's certainly a page turner and for that, I'm thankful.
source: Jodi Picoult
I'm definitely going to have a glass of wine (or three) and although I might not look as glamorous as Ms. Monroe, I'm certainly going to try!
source: We heart it
I am going to take my time waking up tomorrow morning...
source: We heart it
And, of course, I'll spend some time w/my furry house mates.
source: We heart it
Thank you all for your wonderful comments this week. I hope you have a restful (or exciting depending on what you need!) weekend. Please come back by, as I have a couple of weekend posts planned...
~Christina

14 comments:

heisschic said...

Jodi Picoult is such a powerful author. My favorites of hers are Plain Truth and The Pact. I haven't read Vanishing Acts yet though... let me know if it's any good!

Enjoy your wine & sleeping in (great choice in pics, btw)

b-chic said...

Hi Cristina, if could be of any help, I'm going to work all the w-e long as well, on Monday I have a delivery of drawings and I have not yet done even one ... it will be a heavy w-e, however I have taken note of your advice and start immediately with a nice glass of red wine!

noone said...

Cute post! Hope you have a great weekend!

Live, Laugh, Love said...

Hope you have a great weekend, and I love your style.

Blair Friedeman said...

Christina, those photos are all so lovely! I thin I need to poor myself some wine right now--but I fear I want be as glamorous as marilyn.

Thank you for your comment on my post this morning!

Hope you have a wonderful working weekend! xx blair

Amber said...

What a lovely post! Enjoy your weekend!

VanessasRunway said...

What a fun post! But you poor girl - two jobs?! Bananas! But I hope you have fun. Books & wine are always wonderful!

vicki archer said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend - I hope you can at some point. Love your blog, xv.

kadler said...

You work all weekend?? No days off?? You poor thing! What do you do?

And I bet you could look as glam as MM. Just put that polka dotted dress on :)

Biba said...

The marilyn monroe picture is gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend despite having to work :)

Diana said...

Ah I am so surprised you are not familiar with Lomography and especially the Diana Camera. It is so up your alley!
I have a link on my side bar that says "lomo love" with one of my photos and it has all the posts on Lomography and some history about it. hope that helps! Have a great and relaxing weekend and tell me how that book is!

Swetha said...

Have a lovely weekend !!

jess@thehomebound said...

Have a good weekend!

tanya said...

your weekend plans sound divine! Yay!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover