Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wish list 1.26.12

1) Do you see those little blue shapes on the top of that dress ($80.57)? They're cats and they're awesome! Cheeky but still very wearable. I need this dress.
2) Nautical never gets old for me and this anchor bracelet ($60) by Miansai is the perfect blend of casual meets chic. I'd wear it to dress up a plain tee and jeans.
3) What's better than a pair of comfy, colorful oxfords ($148) to transition out of boots for Spring? The little tassels on the shoelaces adds the perfect finishing touch.

Can you tell that I'm getting ready for warmer weather?


Callie Grayson said...

Sweet little anchor bracelet!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!!

Jen @ A Touch of Lovely said...

so cute! i'm loving the colorful oxfords lately too!

Kimberly FitzSimons said...

I love the anchor bracelet! Super cute.

Linz said...

ok, those shoes are *darling*

Gabbi said...

Great summer inspires, most especially the anchor bracelet!

printable coupons said...

Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!
thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover