Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Interiors: Country Home in Tasmania

This house tour, as seen in Home Life, features a country home located in Tasmania that was built from  salvaged and reclaimed wood. The bedroom attic is what initially caught my attention (I mean, HELLO) but the whole home space is filled with rustic charm. Do you love this home as much as I do? I'd move to Tasmania just to sleep in that bedroom. Never mind that someone else owns the house. The details could be worked out, I'm sure of it.  Check out the full tour here.
found via planete-deco

7 comments:

nicole said...

OMG - amazing. i'm with you in that i'd move to that home in a heartbeat. thanks for sharing!

NauticalWheeler said...

The whole place looks like it would be so cozy! I always love attic bedrooms.

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Encarna said...

yeah! lovely bedroom!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Oh WOW yes I love the charm of the bedroom.

Michelle said...

Dude, the print on that sofa is insane! INSANE! I love it so much.

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!! I love how much natural light comes in thanks to those high ceilings!!

Sécia Mischke said...

Amazing.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover