Monday, October 3, 2011

Wish list 10.03.11

1) Love the soft colors of these scarves ($80) by Scarfshop. I bet they feel as soft and comfy as they look.
2) I'm a huge fan of J.Crew's line of corduroys. I need the new high waisted style ($89.50) in every color please.
3) I rarely leave home without a splash of Benetint on my cheeks. I'd like to try the sun kissed version, Chacha tint ($29.50), asap. 
4) Black booties are definitely on my list of fall purchases this year. I really like this affordable suede wedge option ($60).
Any new items on your wish list this week? Happy Monday!


thenauticalwheeler said...

Love the colored denim for Fall! Colored denim and faux fur vests are my two favorite trends right now.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your wish list! Looks like fun...lots of pretty things! ♥

rooth said...

Oh my goodness, I've been looking for black booties forever (it feels like). These are the most budget friendly ones I've liked so far

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I agree Christina, i'm also drooling over the J.Crew's line of corduroys!
including the jackets too~

Lindsey Leitner said...

Love the shoes!

Callie Grayson said...

I really want those ankle boots!!
and the scarf please, I think I can make the scarf.... Just did a bunch of bags dyed just like that...

herecomesthesun said...

Ahh I want those pants too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover