Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photography: Windblown

images: 1) raychel sonveeko 2) arivonfedyshin 3) neon tamourine 4) jpc79 5) berta pfirsich 6) silvercents (source unknown) 7) leigh ellexson 8) luxe (source unknown) 9) marina kochetyga

Nothing says autumn like a mouthful of windblown hair, right?! Ok, so maybe it's just me that that looks unsightly with my hair whipping around my head. These ladies look downright lovely. Oh well.


Brittan said...

oooh, i LOVE these photos!!! passionately~!

thenauticalwheeler said...

lol me too! these are beautiful!!

Bromeliad said...

Inspiration to embrace the breeze.

Natalie said...

great pictures on a windy day!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

amazing photos!


kate funk said...

When this happens to me I am mortified, but maybe I shouldn't be, might where my hair down today just to see how chic I can be... :)
velvet cupcakes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover