Thursday, April 7, 2011

Paper Goods: Thank You Cards Shop

Cards for the kids:
There's a new shop on the block friends and it's called Thank You Cards Shop (the name says it all, right?). Thank you cards happen to be my very favorite type of card so naturally I'm a fan of this shop. I really like the selection of themed cards (i.e. baby shower, wedding shower) and the fact that you can personalize the cards to add a special touch. The kid themed cards are pretty fun too. Maybe the little one's wouldn't mind writing 'thank you's' with fun cards like these. 

4 comments:

Karena said...

Really lovely assortment. I love the bird on the chair!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Stephanie said...

Aww, I love them! How freaking cute is the elephant card???

Lisa said...

Super cute! I like the rainy day cards for this time of year :)

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Wow, these are so pretty. I love the retro birds - very cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover