Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interiors: Lime Green + Lemon Yellow + Aqua Blue

I realize the title of this post is a bit of a mouthful but it is accurate, isn't it? This color palette is kind of similar to my bedroom except only on steroids. And by that, I mean, wow! These are some bold shades and I find them quite refreshing. All of them have a good dose of white for balance which keeps them from being garish or overwhelming. What do you think about the palette? Yay or nay? 
1) via here (source unknown) 2) living etc. via bright bazaar 3) coastal living 4) berhaunt 5) arte styling 6) design*sponge

13 comments:

mermaid gallery said...

love it...so summery and fun...and you are right, the white keeps it cool.....

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love the accents of slightly distressed blue pieces. v pretty! xoxo jcd

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

It's a definite yay. So fresh and bright. I love it!

TERI REES WANG said...

Cheers!..to a Summer citrus delight.

Andrea said...

I absolutely love that colour combination. So pretty. So fresh. So happy!

Unknown said...

Love it. Especially against the white.

alli/hooray said...

I am so drawn to these rooms! With spring/summer coming, I can't get enough of color, especially aqua.

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Perfection!!! LOVE them all!

Unknown said...

Loving the top and bottom images especially--just love that crisp white with the vibrant yellow + green. Such a 70s moment we're going through right now!

xo Mary Jo

Anonymous said...

Oh, I vote an emphatic "Yay!" After such a dreary several rainy/snowy weeks here, I think I need a dose of color. Looking around here at home, I think it needs some punching up, too. Thank-you for such a lovely boost! :)

Casa Très Chic said...

Ok, the colors of our flag is green, yellow, blue and white and it's beautiful.
These colors are bright, sunny, happy and energizing.
Hugs from Brasil
Tereza

Sarah said...

So pretty, my 3 favorite colors!

Samantha said...

Such sunny spring colors.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover