Friday, February 18, 2011

Interiors: Reverie Jewelry Studio

all images via the makers project
This studio spaces belongs to Reverie Jewelry NYC designer Alison Woodward. Photographer Jennifer Causey featured this studio for her photo project The Makers. These images feature three of my favorite things:  a talented photographic perspective + gorgeous jewelry + an interesting, eclectic space. Check out the full tour along with other inspirational spaces at The Makers Project.  
Well, happy weekend friends! B had the flu this week but he's on the mends (thank goodness) and we have plans to visit some family in Atlanta tomorrow. What are you doing this weekend? I hope it's a good one. xo

7 comments:

S and O said...

Very gorgeous! That studio looks amazing :)
Lovely photos...
xoxo
OLivia

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

how fun! love all of the close up shots :) have a wonderful weekend! xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Meghan said...

So beautiful. I'm looking for ways to display tons of jewelry and this has given me some great ideas! Thanks!

Cat said...

Amazing...what a creative way to work with in your space and display your work on the walls! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Beautiful images. I love all the whimsy in amongst the beautiful jewelry. Have a great weekend.

Samantha said...

So pretty. Can I pretend to have a jewelry studio?

Anna @ IHOD said...

oh I am swooning. I could spend all morning in places like this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover