Monday, July 26, 2010

Currently Into

Happy Monday!  It was a great weekend and it's undoubtedly difficult to get back into the swing of the work week, but these "Currently Into" illustrations by Spanish artist Melissa Chaib cheer me up.



I love the idea of a visual journal of sorts, and Melissa Chaib's picks are adorable and a great way of keeping track of one's favorite things.  Some of my current favorite things are on her list as well: headbands, green tea, film, books, and pixie boots.  Do you see any of your favorites things in her picks?

images:  Melissa Chaib (seen on Pikaland)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

def into the loafters now too!!! =- and all fruit is a GO for me!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, her illustrations are so charming!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

i used to check out her site quite often. I don't know why I stopped. Thanks for the reminder.

The Robinsons said...

Very into green tea (drinking it right now), loafers - cause they are the best, headbands with big bows, and 80's music. So cute!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

many many favorites!!

Diana said...

I love her stuff. I discovered her (old) flickr a few months ago. I love this series, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover