I've been meaning to get around to a couple of things...passing on blog awards and responding to a tag. I think I'll combine it all in one post.There are many blogs that are dear to me and that I don't go a day without reading but since I have to narrow it down, I'd like to pass this onto (does this make anyone else uncomfortable to have to choose?):
Thank you to On Dressing Up for this very sweet (and well designed, I might add) award:
I also received the Creative Blogger award (I'm sorry but I refuse to spell creative w/a "K.") This award has been around the block a time or two so if you've already received it, maybe you can pass along the love. Thank you Our City Lights! I think I'm supposed to list 7 things I love before passing this but check out the tag below...
I'd like to pass this lovely award to a few special bloggers...
Wow, there are so many more blogs I would love to pass these too but I imagine my list would get obnoxious.
I was tagged by Technical Support and Adorably Distracted with a challenge of listing 6 things that I love (and that are unimportant). Well, if I love something, it's probably important, but here goes:
1) I love Q tips. Have you ever heard of an ear-gasm?
2) Back scratches are so nice, especially when administered by B.
3) I love the way my dog's bellies feel (and they have no problem receiving tummy rubs).
4) Claritin- D. I would not survive allergy season without it.
5) Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie ice cream...To. Die. For.
6) My bed (which I should be in right now).
I'm not going to tag anyone...but I'd love to know something unimportant that you love. So tell me!