Monday, February 23, 2009

Updated jean skirt

You know what I haven't worn in quite a while...a jean skirt. I think I'd like to try it out again b/c they seem so versatile and, with the right one, can be dressed up or down. There's something very young and fresh about this piece of clothing, but it can be tricky especially if you're opting for a denim mini (which I am not). To narrow down my search, I'm only posting ones that I could wear to work:
Denim pencil skirt $69
source: Banana Republic
Belted Denim pencil skirt $69
source: Ann Taylor
Concrete Ocean Skirt $88
source: Anthropologie
ELLE Denim Tulip Skirt $29.99 (on sale)
source: Kohls
If I had one of these, I could get away with wearing denim during the week and not just on Friday...oh Friday you are so far away.

1 comments:

Dimitrova said...

I would go for the tulip! so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover