Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Falling out of the wrong side of bed

I wonder if some days are simply destined to stink. I generally don't subscribe to the idea that if you have a bad morning you're doomed for an even worse day. I'd like to think that with a positive attitude, some breath mints and greasy food, anything is possible. Today seems to be defying my normal "pick yourself up and have a good day" mentality. It started w/a shaky hangover (thank you keith and Gossip Girl), a late start to work, an icky morning involving a sorority house, almost getting hit by a car (while walking), a pointless meeting, and being talked down to (which is a regular occurrence and is really grating on my nerves). But alas, I have had a greasy slice of pizza, I'm armed with breath mints and I'm working on the good attitude which has vastly improved since my lovely lunch with Michelle and Shannon. So in an effort to cheer up, I'm going to post about some of my favorite beds/bedrooms:

So calming and luxurious:

source: Apartment Therapy

Bright and simple:


source: Fresh Home

Feminine Vintage:

source: Absolutely Beautiful Things

Minimalist:

source: Martha Stewart

Mayflower dog bed (eco-friendly!) by Jax and Bones , b/c the dogs deserve cute beds too:

source: Apartment Therapy

Ahhh, maybe I should go to back to bed and start the day over...now just for a good excuse to give the boss.

5 comments:

michelle said...

love the third bedroom. why don't you start researching places in london to find good deals to decorate mine & noelle's new apartment. (fingers crossed)

Christina said...

only if i'm allowed to come and visit and mooch

UU said...

It's absolutely one of the worst mornings!! but u know what's even worse? these bed pics make me not want to sleep in my own bed!!

Blair Friedeman said...

Love that first room--definitley would life my spirits to be resting my head there. I also love your theory on greasy food and and breath mints!

Lesley said...

Love the feminine vintage and that doggie bed...beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover