Monday, November 30, 2009

When you love someone, you lick them.

Happy Cyber Monday! Don't know what Cyber Monday is? Well, I didn't either, but you can find out what all the fuss is about here. In order to "celebrate" I'm offering 10% off your ENTIRE order in my own shop (don't want to be left out of the all the fuss, now do I?). No code necessary; I'll refund you via Paypal. I've added a few new items, including this fabulous giant floral brooch from the 60's! Good times, I know.

I thought I'd start off this week showing you a small bit of some of my weekend and, yes, this does include some licking.





...and not just by the dogs, as you can see.

Lots of loving too, of course!

{all photos via me, and no, these are not real Polaroids}
Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Cheers to a new week!

{Be sure to enter this weekend's giveaway to win an amazing necklace by Beth Cyr!}

17 comments:

  1. I get licked every day - it's wonderful! Love the pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! SOOO CUTE!! I hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving...full of licks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you bought the polar(?) bear dress... very cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dog licking is always a part of my weekend! Glad you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so gorgeous Christina!! Not so sure about the licking but if everyone is OK with it then I'm OK with it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute pictures! glad you had a lovely thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww! So cute!! Sounds like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable!

    glad that your thanksgiving weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! That photo of you and B reminds me of when my husband was kissing my arm as we were watching a movie and suddenly I felt something moist. Hmmm... I dismissed it and continued watching. Then it happened again. And when I looked, he was licking my arm. Like a little kitten.
    He said the lotion I had on tasted really sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute post, made me smile!!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, there's nothing like puppy kisses. Although being licked by a lovely boy isn't bad either. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable!! Both are equally cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww this pictures are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!