Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shop Update: New Items

Wow, a HUGE thank you to those of you who left comments on yesterday's post. We all have our own stories, don't we? Thank you for your encouragement, kindness, and camaraderie. Your comments reminded me that we're all connected, despite our different experiences and out different paths; we all experience adversity and we all learn to cope. Your thoughts and comments are appreciated more than you know (I encourage you to read the comments if you have the time, I think you'll be equally moved)...

Now, for our regular programming. Here's what I've been busy this past week: adding lots of new items to the shop.
Vintage Peacock enamel and rhinestone brooch $18


Lots of rings...$8 each


Retro Leaves...hairpin trio $16


Vintage Green and Ivory Owl Brooch $11


Little Dainty Cameo Ring $8.50


Stand Alone...coral and aqua floral necklace $18

{all images via D&OC shop}
In order to celebrate Thanksgiving, I thought I'd offer free domestic shipping through Saturday to any D&OC reader...please put code "reader" in notes to seller and I'll reimburse you via Paypal.

{don't forget to enter the White Owl Giveaway...winner will be chosen 11/24!}

15 comments:

  1. The brooch is gorgeous, and I love those hairpins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, you never cease to amaze me!! Every one of these items is exquisite... Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love the first brooch out of all of them.

    ok, going through my google reader right now, so i'm checking up on your last post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you use, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the peacock!! its beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The peacock brooch is stunning! Love the colors of the rings as well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful items!! :) especially love the last necklace!

    xo. danni

    ReplyDelete
  8. your stuff keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are a creative house on fire! you just keep coming up with more and more super stuff! W E L L D O N E!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! How pretty! Love the last coral necklace and the green owl. Such cute items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that last necklace so much it's going to be feature in a "Christmas stcking" post i've done for La vie Jaime!...
    also thought of you owl-obssesed. seen that really beautiful picture there:

    http://elizabethavedon.blogspot.com/2009/11/keith-carter-fireflies.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your creations! I want 'em all damn it... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!