Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Photography: abby try again

The photos by abby try again never fail to impress. I've picked a few as my favorites to share with you. The vibrant colors and sweet subject matter are exactly what I need to cheer up yet another gloomy, rainy day.
slips print $11


glass print $9


bowls and spoons print $11


among the pumpkins $11


bouncy balls print $11

via abby try again
I know have a sudden urge to fill my closet with pretty slips...

27 comments:

  1. Personally, I love pics of glass bottles: different shapes and sizes and colors, the light shining through.
    Lovely photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photographs of bottles and their reflective light.

    Just beautiful!!
    Thanks for sharing Christina :)

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so beautiful! especially the slips! i used to have lots of slips and i LOVED wandering around the house in them. that probably sounds psycho, but they are feminine, flattering and comfortable, and it is hard to ask for more from a little bit of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the light coming through the bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first two are my favorite!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. abby's photos are the best - the way she captures color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great prints...love the glass ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty! She really makes terrific use of colour in her photos - love them - they make me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those slips are divine... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pics...now i feel like a nice closets filled with pretty, tarty color clothes...
    just what we need to fight the gloomy winter weather...

    ReplyDelete
  11. the slips print is sensational! i just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, love the one of the glass containers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the first shot and the shot of the ruffled hem-line with all the pumpkins!

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. downandoutchic.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading downandoutchic.blogspot.com every day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous work and I know what you mean about the slips... my wardrobe needs more color... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow - I love the slips and the jars... and the pumpkins with the frills! These photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos! Lovely colors! I can not even tell you which one I like the most... Wait, I know: ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Abby is such a great photographer, I love her work! Gorgeous prints!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great eye for detail.

    Do people hang slips? (As opposed to stuffing them in a drawer?)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love this lady. when she opened up shop i was soo excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Will have to go check these out. I love that slip photograph, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm late in the game here, but thank you for this sweet post :) finding it made my day-cheers

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!