I've added some fun new items to the shop that I wanted to share with you...
Sneaky Old Owl...a necklace $18

I Picked a Flower for You $16

Stay Classy, vintage gem dangle earrings (you choose the color) $16

The Fiona Necklace $20 (because the Fiona Brooch needed a twin)

Vintage Classic Screw Back Lady Cameo Earrings $12

{via my etsy shop}
If you're interested in winning a pair of bird hairpins (your choice of colors!) then please head over to Our City Lights. Thank you Diana for hosting a giveaway for me!
Happy Monday!

I Picked a Flower for You $16

Stay Classy, vintage gem dangle earrings (you choose the color) $16

The Fiona Necklace $20 (because the Fiona Brooch needed a twin)

Vintage Classic Screw Back Lady Cameo Earrings $12

{via my etsy shop}
If you're interested in winning a pair of bird hairpins (your choice of colors!) then please head over to Our City Lights. Thank you Diana for hosting a giveaway for me!
Happy Monday!
Love the owl necklace and big gem earrings! Heading to that giveaway now :)
ReplyDeleteLove those earrings in all the different colors! I might have to get me a pair;)
ReplyDeletelove the owls! And the earring bling! Great for the holidays!
ReplyDeleteLove those dangle earrings! I really do have a wishlist going for Chrismas.
ReplyDeleteI love all these pieces!
ReplyDeleteI will be dropping hints to my boyfriend :)
Thanks!
x
I love everything as usual!
ReplyDeleteDang! Those dangle gem earrings would have been perfect for our wedding! I was looking for something big and sassy! I'll have to pick up a pair now.
ReplyDeleteI love the Sneaky Old Owl necklace - it is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThe brooch daisy is gorgeous!! Eeeep! P.S. Have entered Diana's giveaway - fingers crossed!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pics here..they remind me of the piece of housewives.
ReplyDeleteYour shop keeps getting better and better! Great work Christina!
ReplyDeleteI adore the owl necklace, it is oh so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLovely pieces! So fun.
ReplyDelete