What's better than a nice comfy henley when it get chilly outside? How about a nice, comfy henley with SEQUINS!!! Sequined Pocket Henley by Free People $78
Find the full of assortment of these jewel toned lovelies here.
OMG!! I'm totally going to go get all three of these!!! thank YOU!!! ummm and I might add a few to my cart as gifts these are so beautiful!! AHHH CHRISTINA!! great eye ;)
I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response. Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!
Just stumbled upon your blog, and already L.O.V.E. it!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! I'm totally going to go get all three of these!!! thank YOU!!! ummm and I might add a few to my cart as gifts these are so beautiful!! AHHH CHRISTINA!! great eye ;)
ReplyDeleteCute! Love the green and black
ReplyDeleteI love when something comfy and casual is turned into something fabulous! I heart henley and I heart sequins! Perfect!
ReplyDeletecute! I love it...and I agree with eco-stylista...whoever said beauty is pain is a liar lol
ReplyDeleteA match made in heaven! Love them!
ReplyDeleteGreat match! These are lovely!
ReplyDeletei will take one of each please. : )
ReplyDeleteOH...You remindedme of this web site!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Yes please! Loving this look. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletei love the shimmer and the shake that sequins bring to the party! these are fab!
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with these!
ReplyDeleteI love the lace and sequins combination on something so basic... very basic
ReplyDeleteLove it! Casual w/ a burst of sequin dressiness!
ReplyDeleteOoh gimme-gimme I want!!! Sequins and lace, seriously life can't get any better then this, hee-heehee:)
ReplyDeleteOlivia
So how it's so Debra Winger's "Sissy" in Urban Cowboy. Yee-Haw! ;P
ReplyDeleteCute! Love dressed up casual like this.
ReplyDeleteOooh - these are lovely! I'm like a magpie with anything shiny!
ReplyDeleteooooooooo, love that teal sequin lace detail.
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!!! Soooo sparkly and pretty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous... I want!
ReplyDeleteseriously awesome!
ReplyDelete