Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Flannel

B isn't the only one around here allowed to wear comfy plaid things...
These pieces from American Eagle have a nice, fitted shape and seeing as how they're currently on sale for $24.95, I might have to buy two.






{via ae}
Anyone else craving the some soft flannel coziness?

31 comments:

  1. i was pretty mortified to learn that the pearl jam look is coming back. but i am warming up to it. it can be done well. it is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all this plaid flannel, i'm not going to lie! when it's outfitted with something a bit unexpected (say, something a bit glamorous), i like it even better. pity, it's too warm where i live. still, i've saved a couple of old flannel shirts for travels to cooler climes.
    great blog, by the way- found you through Plush Palate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look comfy :) Also, just saw your post on Plush Palate- bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I bought one of these full price and I LOVE it! Will definitely have to go back and buy another now! Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll take some, please! loving the colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this Southern gal can rock a flannel in SF, non?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally just put one on my xmas wish list two days ago...love them. Plus I just moved from Seattle to the country, so it seems appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the flannel - I just bought a button-down plaid dress at Old Navy on clearance for $5.50 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a fairly new Seattleite, I may have succumb to that first blue one. I gave into polar fleece last winter, LOL

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really like the dark red one. I need to hit up AE soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not usually a huge fan of plaid, but these options look cozy! and a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I buy my plaid in the men's section of Goodwill for $1...haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute. I've to pin a collection of sparkly brooches on them to make them a little less lumberjack-esque!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, yes please. I will take a few as well. I love comfy stuff, and I love plaid, so flannel=perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! I'll take one of each :) love your blog!

    xo - julie
    www.modernchichome.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the fitted look and of course plaid!! i will wear, especially that last one!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love flannel...even on beddings for winter. The more washing the softer they get...cozzzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love flannel. I just got some nice, cheap gray and white striped flannel I want to make into a skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seriously didn't realize how much I needed flannel till now... I ♥ these shirts! Such pretty feminine shapes and colors. Must get.

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha... I just read drollgirl's comment and realized that the last time I wore flannel was sometime in '93... so funny, it was red. But I still want one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ok, this makes me feel old, because i actually remember flannel, as opposed to most 80s inspired trends. however, and this is a big however, i love flannel. i embrace flannel. the practical side of me buys flannel sheets and pyjamas (which i still have to this day even though i am in CA, thankyouverymuch), but i really can't think of anything more comfortable at the moment than a flannel shirt. even if it reminds me of my grandpa.

    please let us know if you find any other stylish flannel shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Its rainy and a little chilly here right now and I would totally love some flannel right about now. Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the yellow and blue one. The fit definitely looks good too - thanks for point them out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These shirts look so so cozy, it is rainy and gross here today and I would love to curl up in the blue and yellow one to brighten the day! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. these are so cute! perfect for an off day when i don't want to dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. but then again i'm saying this in jeans, a hoodie and slippers :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooh these are cute! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Were I live, we've been toe-ing the line of "almost snow" season - thus, my cravings for flannel coziness is at an all time high! (Especially the PJ-flannels) :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I refused to go there for so long since flannels bring back 7th grade flashbacks but these are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!