Friday, October 16, 2009

Giveaway: City Light Photography

Eeeeek! I'm totally stoked about this weekends giveaway. Did you see the title? We have the lovely blogger/photographer, Diana, giving away ANY piece in her shop to one LUCKY D&OC reader!
I bet that most of you are already familiar with Diana's blog, Our City Lights. She was featured on D&OC as my very first Humpday Spotlight (I have a fabulous spotlight coming up next Wed in case you were wondering where the series went).
Diana's photography is a bit whimsical, very well executed, and you feel like you're reading a story when you look at one of her pieces. I DON'T know how you're going to choose a favorite.

1. you spin me
2. Ferris Wheel


3. couch


4. lingerie
5. coral




7. you are my everything
8. tea

How to enter??? (up to 3 entries)
1. Visit City Lights Photography and tell me which piece you would choose if you won.
2. If you're a follower/reader/member/friend of D&OC, leave me a comments saying "I'm a reader!" If you're not a follower, sign up on that silly widget over there. It's easy peesy. Make sure to leave a SEPARATE comment!
3. Blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this giveaway and tell me you w/a link.
Winner will be chosen next Tuesday night, 10/20/09.
Besides being incredibly talented and intelligent, Diana is a very kind person. You should get to know her. Here are her links.
*Shop
*Blog
*Twitter
~
Good luck! I hope you all have a lovely weekend. B and I are going to have a little (documented for your pleasure) cooking extravaganza on Sunday and our month of sobriety (yes sobriety) starts today (don't judge)!
I'll be adding lots of FUN pieces this weekend, so be sure to check out the shoppity shop.
xo,
Christina

109 comments:

  1. Yay, so excited about this giveaway! Diana has such an eye for capturing the most interesting scenes, it was tough to choose a favorite. I suppose I would choose "Emma's" if I won, because the moment that I saw the photo, I wanted more than ever to take a drive on Route 66 because now I simply must find out what all of the "Brian Burger" hype is about. Love Diana's blog too, and her tweets are always interesting and thought provoking. Got to love a girl who loves her Polaroid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Diana, her blog and her photography, great giveaway!! I would choose Kick Your Shoes Off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great giveaway! Love the "you are my everything" photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love diana's blog she's so talented. hmm i think hankies is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and i am {of course} a loyal, loving follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! I love her site, how can you not be inspired and uplifted glancing at the little moments of life, that I'm sure are taken for granted way too often, that she so effortlessly seems to capture. Picking a fave is impossible, but narrowed it down. because I am a hopeless and irrevocable hopeless romantic, I adore "You Are My Everything" and "Lingerie." I also love the muted colors and reamarkable vintage feel that "Couch" exhibits. Brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! I love her stuff! My favorites include: Emma's, A Writer's Desk, Tea, Scrabble Nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I'm a follower. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos!

    I read, I follow, I think you rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in the process of decorating my daughters nursery and filling it with great art and photography. This giveaway is perfect. The Sleeping Beauty Castle Polaroid is exactly what I want! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and of course, I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo! So many beautiful prints to choose from! I am going to have to wait to decide. If I win, then a choice will be made!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "You are my everything" is perfect! I already know where I would hang it....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would take the You Spin me photo. Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the hankies!

    Lacey Bolton

    laceybolton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a follower!

    Lacey Bolton

    Laceybolton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOh, all are just fantastic! I think I'd choose the Ring Ring print though...the colors are fun and I've always loved those kind of phones!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Sunflowers one! Def my choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I tweeted- not sure how to link it?

    http://twitter.com/laviejaime

    @downandoutchic Fab giveaway here for photography! our city lights is holding a giveaway on d&oc! enter here http://bit.ly/uvzYQ

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous! I'm a reader! Her work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorites are Red Sky, You Are My Everything and Viva Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're right... how to pick just one favorite?? But I do adore the Scrabble Nerd pic... so very "me." Now I am crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Difficult to pick one really, there many I like... ok I will have to pick one and that is... Ferris Wheel! So sweet!
    A wonderful giveaway once more ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm such a follower and a fan of both your blog and Diana's amazing City.Lights... Please do enter me! I'd probably pick 'Soaring' or 'Viva Las Vegas'. Such beautiful nostalgia in both.

    Have a great weekend dear Christina and very much not judging on the sobriety! My poor sis is trying to quit smoking and it looks like torture and I wish I has the willpower to become a vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can't decide between lingerie and ferris wheel!! Maybe ferris wheel.... or lingerie...

    ReplyDelete
  27. They're all so great - I would have to make a game time decision between "you are my everything", "christmas library photo" and "kick off your shoes". Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a reader! and I love Diana! O LOVE all of them. but I would love to have the "you are my everything" one. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love her photos...especially the amusement park rides.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm a reader too!

    And I blogged about it at www.gigiandoliver.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love her work!!! i have some of it, but i could always use more!

    the "fable" piece is speaking to me. oh, how i love her works! and her kitty is so adorable!!!!!

    hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love the picture of hankies!! its good

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ferris Wheel is one fave. And I like Bridges of Santa Cruz, I love covered bridges.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am not going to enter because Miss Diana has done so much for me, but she is a genius behind the lens and whoever wins is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Christmas Book Print! I'm a teacher and love to read, I think this would be so beautiful to hang in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ms Xtina,

    Thank you for the congrats...Your blog is looking fancy as ever..i like the hanky photo. i have some fun jville thrifty finds that i have to show you soon...I miss athens today...hope you two are well..

    <3, kes

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ring ring 8 X 10 print! Very talented is our Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. ...and I twittered:

    http://twitter.com/matouenpeluche

    ...and shall blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi!!!
    I'd choose Sunflowers.

    jrodemann@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Diana is one talented & smart cookie!
    TGIF Christina! One day I should also do one of my 'artworks' for your fab 'giveaway' post!
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh boy, this is so darn hard! If I would win not only would I jump up and down with a big, fat smile on my face but I would also pick Ferris Wheel....or maybe Bridges..okay, or maybe You are my everything. See, this is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love Diana's photography!! I think I'd like to win her new Christmas library postcard set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a lovely giveaway. The polaroid carnival set is so much fun!

    hhttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32445876

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh! How very kind of Diana and you, of course! I would like the coral print. I love how the red pops out-very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  45. And I'm a follower of this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm a follower of you and Diana!
    I would have to pick the Lingerie set of photos. It's sexy yet classy ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  47. just tweeted about the giveaway: @ttftacoma :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. i love this giveaway ! Diana is so talented. :D
    my favourites form her shop are; a writer's desk, fable and you spin me. <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the Ferris Wheel print. It looks like something out of a dream!

    shrimpsaladcircus{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  50. the ferris wheel print is amazing!

    i also love the text cards and would love those as prints as well!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with the Vintage telephone and Waiting by the Phone cards. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am in love with Pages Ready For Christmas !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a lovely set of photographs!

    If I won, I would choose "You are my Everything".

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the you are my everything! Such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would choose the Lingerie print. So pretty!
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/4976268736
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I LOVE HER PHOTOS! I had a hard time choosing! I think I like hankies best! But it is a close call with Ferris Wheel!! Thanks for the awesome contest!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I also just tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/Chloejessica
    I reallly hope I win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm a big fan of Diana and her work! My favourite is "you spin me"

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would choose ring ring or you are my everything, i love them both, for different reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  61. wooohooo SOO Fabulous!! I would pick "Set of 2 Street Art Greeting Cards" :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. reader reader reader reader!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I've always loved the lingerie print http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28469857

    ReplyDelete
  64. i absolutely love the print of the books with the christmas lights on top of them!

    ReplyDelete
  65. ooh, christmas library, emma jean's burger or the sleeping beauty? how to choose?

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love Red Sky, the colors are just beautiful http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28488636

    Thanks for the chance to win such a beautiful prize! Every wall needs pretty visual on it.
    lilygreig at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like the Christmas library print.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Also, of course I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. i love this set of three {swings and ferris wheels make me smile!} :)
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32445876
    thanks,
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  70. Not sure if this is still open, but I would choose "you are my everything"!

    half_blue_sky@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. half_blue_sky@yahoo.com

    And I now follow you!

    ReplyDelete