Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hooray!

I got it, I got it! They offered me the position five minutes after the sweat inducing interview. I am a promoted woman! Wahoooooooo!!! I think I need a cupcake.





source: Dri Kobata on Flickr
I"ll be celebrating with a drink tonight but let's celebrate with a giveaway tomorrow morning, ok?!

47 comments:

  1. Let's celebrate as long as I win! JUST KIDDING!!
    Congrats, lady, you are a hard worker and I hope you get more that you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!!

    have a drink on me!
    (and some cupcakes!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm, cupcakes and drinks, sounds divine. congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT!! :0) YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Relax, and have a BIG glass of wine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO!!!!!! congrats on the promotion! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your success is no surprise, and we cheer you on this wild ride. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! Drinks & cupcakes, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy for you...you deserve it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Party at your house sweetie!! Congrats!!! I'll toast you toninght over dinner!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!! THAT IS AWESOME!
    P.S.
    my Gray min mum earrings just arrived and they are FABULOUS! I will be doing a post soon! LOVE THEM. You go GIRL.
    xoxo
    jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. So we are celebrating, eh!? ;O) Congratulations girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooo hoooo nothing like a cupcake to celebrate a job promotion. A true congrats is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!! I'm sure you totally deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo-hoo! I'm so excited for your Christina! I knew you would get the job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uh oh, I missed the post about the interview I guess?!?!

    Congrats anyway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's awesome news! Have fun celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!! That is such a wonderful feeling! You must have nailed the interview...

    Also, I am not even a cupcake interview but you made me want some!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoo hoo! Congratulations, sweetie! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hooray for you!!! I knew you'd get.. I just really knew it!! Hope you've been celebrating all evening... way to go!!! You should be very proud of yourself... I know we are all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay, I am so happy for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah, cupcakes !!! Hi, this is a really cool post - thanks. Great blog too - loads of interesting things here.

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats!!! i'll have a drink or two for you tonight!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay!

    And I bet you didn't wear blue hair to the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is so exciting! Congratulations. Have a great weekend celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats! hope you continue the celebrations this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Woonderful- I will celebrate with a drink tonight too if that's okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love job promotions!! yaya!!!! congrats! keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got my giveaway prize hosted on My Teacups in Peony blog. Thank you so much! The ring and earrings are adorable! I will definitely be ordering some more off of your site!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!