I've very recently seen some pretty amazing talon necklaces on a few different blogs. I'm a little surprised that I actually like them...they're kind of rocker/sexy/chic, no?
I wonder if I should keep my claws to myself though?
The Magpie $35

The Sparrow $30

source: Talonalia {via The Clothes Horse}
I'd pair this one over a black, chic dress.

source: David & Martin Jewelry {via Trust Your Style}
What do you think, could you rock a claw?
The Magpie $35

The Sparrow $30

source: Talonalia {via The Clothes Horse}
I'd pair this one over a black, chic dress.

source: David & Martin Jewelry {via Trust Your Style}
What do you think, could you rock a claw?
RAWR. :) I like how they look...so realistic!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little scared of animal parts hanging around my neck...especially the sharp claws!
ReplyDeleteI'm paranoid like that!
xo*
good god! those are hot, but are they real?!
ReplyDeletethat kinda puts a dark & twisted light on the whole "lucky rabbits foot" thing, eh?
i kiiinda like...
xo
-spanky
omg!! these are amazing!! I think they are really awesome. Definitely there is a time and place to wear them! I think I would have to see it on, and see how I feel...but I think there is a chance...hmm maybe I couldn't pull the look off? hmmm very cool!! :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love them... Must have!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm......not sure. I think so. These are cool.
ReplyDeleteI totally love these.
ReplyDeleteI've been lusting after that huge pamela love talon bracelet.
Good eye chica!
I've also noticed this trend!! I quite like it - it's kinda like a quirky cross between a kilt pin and a hippy hand pendant!
ReplyDeleteI'm very certain that I could not pull this off.
ReplyDeleteooh. those are scary but i'm kinda digging. yea.
ReplyDeleteTEE HEE!!! i think i could do it!! they are reminding me a little tiny bit of LORD OF THE RINGS, but that was a good movie. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm scared of the talons. But I scare easily :)
ReplyDeleteInteresting. And only if it was an eagle. Because I am just that BAD ASS.
ReplyDeletehm... I don't know how I feel about these.
ReplyDeleteI probably could not rock a claw... but I know you could!! These are so much fun!
ReplyDeletei love alicia's work! she's amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Those are intense! Haha But I agree - they are pretty cool! =P
ReplyDeletegot anything in a silver or platinum???
ReplyDeleteloving that last one!
-kelley
Hmmm...how about some diamonds on these baby's? They are crazy cool!
ReplyDeleteI would totally rock the claw!
ReplyDeleteI definitely could not rock the claw, but know some ladies who could, for sure. Very interesting, however...so realistic looking!
ReplyDeletewhoa. the necklace is really cool but the presentations i like better. it's sexy but dangerous!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the chicken feet they serve at dim sum here :)
ReplyDeleteBut I think they're hot.
The phrase "could you rock a claw" has me giggling at my desk at work. Getting some strange looks.
ReplyDeleteUm, maybe, but I'm a silver, and not gold, wearer. You know, what the hell, I'd rock a claw. (Maybe a small one)
thats a little freaky! yikes! but i guess cool and unique
ReplyDeleteI like, something very voodoo'ish to it all...
ReplyDeleteI'm so not cool enough to rock one of those!
ReplyDeletei love these. your interview on dalipstickbandit was fantastic. i love your definition of "sexy" and your humble attitude towards fashion.
ReplyDeletex
www.tittees.blogspot.com