Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I want you...

I love that I can share all my wants with you. It might appear that I want a lot, and I suppose I do, but really just talking about it kind of makes me feel some type of ownership so I don't actually have to buy anything, you know? Anyway, I was taking a peeksie though Urban Outfitters today and now I have a list of UO wants (it happens).
Yes, B and I just got a new camera a few months ago, but a girl can never have too many, right? Plus this one is extra pretty.
Lomography Diana + Aviator $65

Oh look, it's a key holder shaped like a key. Novel. I still like it.
Key Hook $24

Crap, this would be perfect in our bathroom against the sea foam walls.
Filo 50's leaf shower curtain $28

Granted B and I already have one door knocker we never use, but this one is extra fun. Fake deer head lovers unite!
Deer Head Door Knocker $38

{all photos via UO}
We're not going to go over shoes and clothing today, b/c that's a whole other list and I'm pretty we can only handle so many "wants."
Happy Hump Day!

35 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if they have an UO in GA, but at the actual store, they have 50% off sales, and on random days, about once a month, they have 75% off the sales! If they offer that in CA, they should offer it in Athens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to get several of the cameras at uo (or at least there used to be several). wah. WAH!!! really really want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I want a Diana, too (and a Holga.) Mr. Mans and I also just bought a brand new DSLR not too long ago and now I want these two little plastic cameras (like you said, a girl can't have too many!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually at UO yesterday returning a quilt and then I spent last night online doing a little research on Dianas. Got a little money from my grandmother over the weekend and was going to treat myself to one but can't decide on which one! And - I am just waiting and hoping for the deer door knocker to go on sale. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute Holga Diana colours - my own wish list grows by the day too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your "wants". You're so right, a girl can never have too many cameras (even if you don't use but one of them, like me).

    It's so much fun to want and dream, I think.

    Happy Wednesday Sweet lady!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luckily for me... there is no UO near me. And if there was, I would have a wants list TWICE as long as yours I am sure. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friend of mine bought the key holder while we were in St. Louis. It's really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UO is the best! I want a ton of their furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That camera is fabulous, I love the color. It's definitely a lot more visually interesting than mine! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that camera! The key holder is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh! UO.com is so addictive... my wish list keeps growing and growing... I bought the nightcap version of this camera and love it so far! But still learning it and need to get some color film. I say you can never have enough cameras! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That camera is the cutest thing, EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear! I think you've introduced me to something dangerous here! Maybe I shouldn't look - everything is so desirable!! EEEkkk!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Urban Outfitters. Have to make a stop there every time I go to New Orleans (which is the place closest to where I live that has one!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what's the point of blogging if you can't state your deepest desires???????????

    lol....love that camera...and the key-shaped holder...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love UO and definitely love your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My fave part of their site is the stuff for apartment! I love love your picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that camera and that key holder is just perfect! Hope you are enjoying your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're right. A girl can never have too many cameras. Urban Outfitters is such a fun shop.

    Hey, you're just a little north of me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That super fun door knocker reminded me that I just saw a big paint by numbers deer head online. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Urban Outfitters. I love the door knoecker.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That camera is beyond charming!!
    ps:thanks for the get well wishes Christina, means so much! kiss-kiss**

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's a good thing I don't have any space...or I might be buying the key-thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A girl can never have too much, so keep wantin'! I'm a new follower and I adore your blog. Please visit GirlWhimsy!
    http:girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ugh! That Urban Outfitters always makes a girl have to make a "I want it" list. I love all of your highlighted picks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the look of that camera and I don't think you could ever have too many. I like my different ones for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh, love all of this. I want want want that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ah! I adore that old fashion camera! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want them all! The Diana camera is adorable, and I really think you should get that shower curtain. It's ok to have many "wants", it's just window shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  31. these are fabulous! I really think that camera is completely fabulous! I want it too :)

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!