Friday, May 22, 2009

Weekend wishes...

I want to be here, taking a bath, glass of wine in hand and I want B to be in that chair (get your mind out of the gutter, there are lots and lots of bubbles) reading me a book, preferably a good children's story of some sort. I love being read to and children's books have so much to offer...
Good news is I get an actual day off on Monday! Yay! I'm hoping to get some DIY projects documented this weekend so please stop by and tell me how I did.
Whatever you do, make sure you do one thing just for yourself, whatever it is...ok? Promise?

18 comments:

  1. promise. as long as you promise to do the same!

    my plan is that my "one thing" will be to sleep in on Monday. ha but that could change...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will if YOU will!

    Seriously, though - my husband sits in the bathroom with me all the time while I sit in the tub (usually nightly). We have great conversations, math lessons on the mirror w/ erasable marker, and laugh all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so romantic! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time off! Hope you get that bath...and a book read to you while taking it. Sounds like a real treat to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're weekend is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you...that space is so dreammmy! What's missing- is a rubber duckie non?! ;) Fabulous weekend~

    XO*

    ReplyDelete
  7. bubbles are like oxygen for me!!! ;) you just feel so much more human, immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a glorious space! Looking forward to seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bubble bath and a great glass of wine, sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great reminder to take care of ourselves!
    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is nothing more soothing than a warm bath, bubbles, a candle perhaps, and then .... quiet...

    Enjoy your weekend!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my - I think that's my dream bathroom - I love claw foot bath-tubs. Yum! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. will do!:) Glad you get Monday off!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I'd love to have that tub, or even just enough space for it!
    I have Monday off too - woohoo!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. :drools: oooo I love that room!
    Yay for a little you time! Hope you enjoyed it :0) you deserve it

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response.
Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!