source: domino
There's plenty more of where that came from on my guest post at Dwellings and Decor. Hop on over there and tell me what you think!
There's plenty more of where that came from on my guest post at Dwellings and Decor. Hop on over there and tell me what you think!
gorgeous as usual!
ReplyDeletevery cool! Red is one of my lesser favorite colors - but I do love the combo of a bright coral red with a light blue! great post!
ReplyDeleteI heart that bedroom
ReplyDeleteLovely! Congrats on the guest posting;)
ReplyDeletei love to sleep on that bed.. its mind blowing
ReplyDeletegreat colors :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a completely cute room!
ReplyDeleteWonderful post at Dwellings!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun girly room! That chandelier is amazing and the bedspread is adorable.
ReplyDeleteyou have PIZZAZZ!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved it!! You are so right about red and blue--fantastic examples.
ReplyDeleteReal cute. I love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd oh gosh you're gorgeous.
Thanks for the comment. :)
Hope you keep stopping by.
love this, can't wait to see your post!
ReplyDeleteGreat room, xv.
ReplyDeletethat bedroom is stunning! xx
ReplyDeleteHey Christina! Just found your great blog!!
ReplyDeleteWill visit often :)
thanks for visiting :) make sure to follow my other blog as well to receive your free watercolor!! www.lauratrevey.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletewhat a fabulous post! I loved how you showcased the lighter baby blue against the pop of red in the first image. Those colors look so amazing together :-)
ReplyDeleteOh-so-gorgeous. Well done, friend.
ReplyDeleteHOLY SHIZ!!!
ReplyDeleteWHERE can I get that chandelier?!!
--I'd really like to know if u know! The blue is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!!!!
LOVE!!!