I know I've posted about Olio United before as I'm a huge fan of the concept behind the website (made with love, ethically responsible). Currently they're having a trunks show of recycled clothing and jewelry! It looks as though designers have taken apart used goods and rebuilt them into new, gorgeous pieces. The trunk sale is only 4 days long, ending on Thursday, and all orders ship free within the U.S. Some of these pieces are quite expensive, but I've picked the most affordable designs that I would wear in a heartbeat.
This would be a great piece for a cool spring night.
Bella Shrug $85
The detailing on this tank make it very unique and that color is so striking.
Hopeless Romantic $68
A feminine twist to a menswear piece and that color would go w/just about anything.
Two Way Top $65
This sweet little necklace is delicate but kind of tough.
Glories Strung Like Beads $47.50
This industrial looking piece is actually a watch (look hard and you can see the seahorse!). I have no clue how it works but it's pretty stinking cool.
Modern Seahorse Watch $59
Alright, so this trunk sale ends Thursday and I have to say I'm kind of smitten with that watch. What do you think about it (the watch, that is)? Have you ever seen anything like it?
Bella Shrug $85
Hopeless Romantic $68
Two Way Top $65
Glories Strung Like Beads $47.50
Modern Seahorse Watch $59
I have never seen anything like that watch. This may be a dumb question, but how does it tell time? It baffles me to look at! Love how sleek it is. What a i really love is that necklace!
ReplyDeletethat watch is quite special.
ReplyDeletei don't know how it works blair! maybe the seahorse comes apart and spins around (that might be weird though).
ReplyDeletethat's a fantastic watch! i love the brushed metal.
ReplyDeletethat glories strung by beads necklace is really beautiful. i ahven't seen anything similar before and I'm afraid i'm quite taken with it. you have some really lovely stuff here.
ReplyDelete