Here's another ottoman I'm lusting over. I don't want to cheat on the other that I love so much, but sometimes you can't help having a divided heart, right?
I do my best to respond to your comments. If you are asking a question, please make sure to check back in the comments sections for a response. Your comments make me so very happy. Thank you!
Love that is on rollers! The colors and design are awesome. I want one too:)
ReplyDeleteOh, you can cheat on it with this beauty. Love the pillows too!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and it looks great with those pillows. Love that space!
ReplyDeleteEverytime I see this photo I just can't help but smile. I love everything about it-the colors, the yellow phone and of course that ottoman!
ReplyDeleteso sweet! love the squiggly lines in blue and white.
ReplyDeleteHaha that one looks a little too delicate for me. I think I would destroy it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fabric, though.