Dear Ruche,
How is it that we have never met? I just can't believe you've been out there w/out me to appreciate and love on you. Well, no more! You and I are going to be the best of friends, you just wait and see. Let me count the reasons why I already love you:
Vanilla Creme Beaded Bracelet $9.99
Rosie Posie Garden Dress $29.99
Oh and you carry organic (affordable!) clothing? It almost seems to good to be true.
Gray Trim Organic V-Neck Tank $32.99
And what is this? Cute, embellished shoes? Oh my goodness.
Pink Studio Winnie Peep Toe Flats $68
source: Ruche {shoes via Love it A lot}
What is this you say? You're solely an online based boutique? I think I'm in love.
Vanilla Creme Beaded Bracelet $9.99
Gray Trim Organic V-Neck Tank $32.99
Pink Studio Winnie Peep Toe Flats $68
What is this you say? You're solely an online based boutique? I think I'm in love.
Oh, LOVE it! You are too cute. Those shoes are so fun and love that they carry organic clothing. Thank you for the introduction:)
ReplyDeleteI think Ruche and I might need to become friends too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog... I'm enjoying reading yours.
oh those flats are fab.
ReplyDeleteI love them..I just found them and your blog. GREAT FINDS
ReplyDeleteGreat find! I love that v-neck tank.
ReplyDeleteoooh I'm craving that v-tank and that gorgeous bracelet. YUM :-)
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling I could become good friends with Ruche as well... Thanks for sharing! Just found your blog and have quite enjoyed reading it. See you around!!
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute! I love this site.
ReplyDeleteI looove that site - I can't believe how cute and reasonable everything is! Great taste
ReplyDelete