I've run across some really colorful posts today, a few of which contained some bold lime accents. So now I'm itching to share some other lime colored things that I find fun, bright, and endearing.
Why shouldn't your door and dog match? Don't ask why, ask "why not"?
This pillow speaks for itself.
Atelier R. Bernier {via print & pattern}
Masking tape doesn't have to be ugly.
Japanese Masking Tape $7.50
source: Ginko Papers
These are almost too cute to use...almost.
Lime Sprite Bath Bomb $5
source: bubbletub
The chocolate colored couch works to tone down the super bright walls.
source: Apartment Therapy
The opposite is true here: the lime saves this space from being overwhelmingly dark.
source: Apartment Therapy
So what's your verdict on lime? Do you use it in your decor at home?
Masking tape doesn't have to be ugly.
Japanese Masking Tape $7.50
These are almost too cute to use...almost.
Lime Sprite Bath Bomb $5
The chocolate colored couch works to tone down the super bright walls.
The opposite is true here: the lime saves this space from being overwhelmingly dark.
So what's your verdict on lime? Do you use it in your decor at home?
like it in small amounts or just a pop of color. Like the room above, love it!
ReplyDeleteI have definitley been warming up to it lately! Suprising love that lime accent wall!
ReplyDeletegreat post!
ReplyDeletei use lime in my beer! oh, and I am thinking of using it in my new house (if they ever take my offer, this waiting is killing me!!) fingers crosssed
i love lime! especially that accent wall. absolutely delish.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the brown couch on the lime wall. Lovely effect. [However, although the pup is cute, I don't know if I could warm up to a lime door].
ReplyDeleteThe last photo is fantastic with the black walls.
ReplyDeletecallie- i like lime in my beer too:) maybe that's how i like lime best.
ReplyDelete