Friday, May 24, 2013

Style Inspiration: Long lengths

And a few of my favorite options under $100:
Maxi dresses and skirts have really not been on my radar...until now. I own exactly two dresses and would like to add more to my wardrobe because they're so stinking EASY. I throw one on for work, add a cardigan and a belt, if needed, and I'm good to go (I have yet to try a skirt. Baby steps). It has taken a while but I think I've finally changed my mind about this longer length. Are you a fan?
dresses under $100: 1// construct maxi dress $78 2// goddess dress $92 3// surplice maxi $35 4// zig zag dress $74.95
images: 1// elle&R 2// emerson fry 3// stockholm street style 4// toast ss13  5// love, blair
more style inspiration?:  i like your style

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover