Monday, February 11, 2013

Art + Decor: Emily Rickard

Abstract pillows + art prints by Emily Rickard. Original paintings are for sale here
I first ran across Emily's work by perusing toss pillows on Society 6 (talk about a time suck) and I was struck by how well her work translates from print to pillow. The abstract shapes and bold color are fun and energizing and I can't decide if I'd like her work on my wall or my sofa and that's a conundrum I've yet to encounter. To make matters even more complicated, I'm also digging this iPhone case for a bit of color on the go. Darn you Society 6 for giving me too many options. Check out more of Emily's work here

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Such beautiful colors!!! =)

Tiffany said...

I love these pillows. They are so colorful and beautiful.

Peace, Love and Chocolate,
Tiffany

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover