Friday, November 16, 2012

Art: Mathilde Aubier

I'm a huge fan of French artist's Mathilde Aubier's quirky, collage pieces. You can buy digital prints of some of these pieces here. Have a very happy weekend!

On a side note- my pinterest account is still not functioning correctly and is all sorts of out of whack. Apparently, I'm not the only one that has been having issues and the support team has let me know they're working on it so that's good news! I'm hoping for a more positive experience with pinterest in the coming days.

2 comments:

Micaela // Drifter and the Gypsy said...

Love these collages! You're right; so quirky, so cute :)

k said...

those are cool prints! i'd be devastated if my pinterest didn't work :( i'm using it for xmas shopping!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover