Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wishlist 9.6.12

1// lucky star pleated dress $48.99 via ruche 2// terrariums scarf $46 via snoozer loser 3// beatle boot via marais usa 4// modern chair $399 via uo 5// geometric 1 in mountain iphone case $16.99 via on your case

Just a few random items on my latest wish list. B and I are thinking about splurging on this chair from UO but I haven't seen any reviews on the quality and such so I'm hesitant. We're in desperate need of a comfortable chair for our living room and although I've been wanting one of  these chairs for as long as I can remember, comfort is our first priority. Decisions, decisions. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

That chair from UO is definitely splurge worthy!

Claire Kiefer said...

I agree about comfort. No use in a cute chair that's super uncomfortable. That scarf!!! It's magical.

Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos said...

Cute picks! I wouldn't mind finding that dress in my closet!

Unknown said...

the dress, scarf, chair and phone case are a must ... not sure about the boots.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover